MNF Eagles vs Bears In Game Thread

Mammon

EOG Master
Re: MNF Eagles vs Bears In Game Thread

I must say I like the under. Not huge but really the Philly def has been better and the offense is running more. Chic has the bend don't break going. I set it at 44 and that includes one huge play of some kind.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Bears don't want to pay Forte because they finally got something right when they drafted him... they can't believe it because it's so rare. God damn he's good.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

An area Forte has struggled hahahahaha. Maybe because when the defenses no the Bears are running, the line can't block?

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

about time they use barber in short yardage situations

Barber was one of the "worst" short yardage backs in the NFL last year according to numbers. Forte is a better running back by far, so he should be the running back in short yardage situations. Forte gains 5.6 yards a carry while Barber does not. Forte is the best player on the Bears.

TD BEARS!

Barber was one of the "worst" short yardage backs in the NFL last year according to numbers. Forte is a better running back by far, so he should be the running back in short yardage situations. Forte gains 5.6 yards a carry while Barber does not. Forte is the best player on the Bears.

TD BEARS!

I would definitely rather have forte out there your right, but they signed barber for this reason. Maybe to save forte the punishment these short yardage plays can take on him over the seaon? Im not sure.

bumpy

EOG Veteran

Bears don't want to pay Forte because they finally got something right when they drafted him... they can't believe it because it's so rare. God damn he's good.

Really? I thought it was b/c he'd start playing more like Chris Johnson if he got that money. Chris Johnson has ruined it for the next guy up for his payday which is, Matt Forte.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Forte isn't Chris Johnson. Their attitudes, IMO, are 100% different. I understand your point though, and it's certainly a valid one. Regardless, Forte has been as productive as CJ and he was asking for 1/2 the money CJ got.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

CJ got 50 mill, and Forte is asking for 25-28 mill. The Bears are offering 18-19, which is less than every RB who signed this off season and he's better than all of them right now.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

I must say I like the under. Not huge but really the Philly def has been better and the offense is running more. Chic has the bend don't break going. I set it at 44 and that includes one huge play of some kind.

I need anything between 41 and 47.5. That 44 soundsjust about ght.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Cutler looks great so far. He's lethal when he's on target - he can make every throw.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Last leg of a teaser I got Philly -1 not looking good now but the forum being on the Bears is a good sign.

CJ got 50 mill, and Forte is asking for 25-28 mill. The Bears are offering 18-19, which is less than every RB who signed this off season and he's better than all of them right now.

25-28 is a steal. Forte is the real deal. Bears are going to kick themselves if this doesnt get done.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Defense with another huge play. This defense is back after a couple tough weeks to start the season... Major Wright is growing, but I still think he blows. Briggs made that happen.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Peppers back in. Mammon is one of the few people that roots for injuries to opposing players.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Looks like the good Bears showed up today and the not so good Eagles.

Mammon

EOG Master

Peppers back in. Mammon is one of the few people that roots for injuries to opposing players.

Yes, but I'm playing Peppers in Fantasy FB so understandable. Vick needs to be 5 points better than Peppers for me to win..

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

That might not be a catch, the Bears might catch a break here. He didn't have that ball with out it moving for longer than 1 second.