MNF Game Should Be Cancelled

mr merlin

EOG Master
Tucker carlson just had on a highly respected Dr that said the #1 suspected cause of hamlins cardiac event is vaccine induced myocarditis.. Simply terrible news for those pushing the vaccines on healthy athletes and other young people.

mr merlin

EOG Master
NFL stupidly says the game is not being played anytime soon .
But they'll still pay them. i have said that the bengals stadium should be torn down, they do that after school shootings , etc. That is now hallowed ground, no event should ever be held there again.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Tucker carlson just had on a highly respected Dr that said the #1 suspected cause of hamlins cardiac event is vaccine induced myocarditis.. Simply terrible news for those pushing the vaccines on healthy athletes and other young people.

A highly-respected doctor on Tucker Carlson's program?

Time to throw the red challenge flag.

The term "highly-respected doctor" is becoming an oxymoron.

blueline

EOG Master
ok.. thanks... fan duel returned money

westgate has voided game yet WTF ?

for the places using the 8 day rule Mike Palm of Circa said they have to wait till tuesday or an announcement from the NFL that it wont be played by tuesday......said its in the Circa house rules so its enforced by the Nevada Gaming Commission

mr merlin

EOG Master
A highly-respected doctor on Tucker Carlson's program?

Time to throw the red challenge flag.

The term "highly-respected doctor" is becoming an oxymoron.
Tuckers program is a bubbling fountain of truth in a truth starved world. Come to him and all may drink.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Tucker Carlson doesn't matter. If it is vaccine induced, will quickly be revealed by Suddenly quantity and quality. I am going with Madonna commotion. For now.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
But here's the thing, again. They can't cover it up much longer unless they come over the top with a new mass casualty vaccine. Need something to explain the imminent quality and quantity of Suddenly.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Someday you'll see my point of view
You can't keep wishing on the stars baby
What works for me can work for you
You've got to make a compromise and maybe

Then we can keep our love alive
And when it falls we won't let it die
It doesn't matter if you win or lose
It's how you play the game so get into the groove

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Bob Costas speculated they simply don't make it up. Cinci and Buffalo end up with 16 games. Then the playoff seeding is determined by win pct. Might be the best solution considering the circumstances, etc.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Bob Costas speculated they simply don't make it up. Cinci and Buffalo end up with 16 games. Then the playoff seeding is determined by win pct. Might be the best solution considering the circumstances, etc.
naah, give them both losses, or at least ties, no reason they couldn't have played yesterday or even today, delaying sun games for those two to monday.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
So if the Chiefs end up 14-3 and Buffalo finishes 13-3 say the game is not made up, and if both teams win in week 18, but head to head Buffalo beat Kansas City during the regular season, do you still give KC the bye because of the overall better record? Another scenario could be do you make up the game the week after the regular season, giving a week for the rest of the teams to get healthy? Do you eliminate the bye week between the Championship and the Super Bowl? There are a lot of angles and possibilities here the NFL would eventually need to consider in a limited amount of time, and again obviously Hamlin's health is most important with progress even if it might be the slowest but surest.

blueline

EOG Master

NFL mulling over three options to resolve Buffalo Bills-Cincinnati Bengals postponement​

On Wednesday, NFL Network league insider Ian Rapoport spoke on what the NFL might do to bring some resolution to the difficult situation, and it seems there are three options they are likely to decide on very soon.

“What they could do is basically nothing. They would declare the game a no-contest or declare it a tie. There is commissioner’s discretion there, and then the standings would be as they are. Based on winning percentage, that would determine who gets bye’s, who wins divisions, all of the other factors.

“They could also slide the playoffs back a week [and] create a Week 19. This was something that was discussed during the COVID situations from a couple of years ago. Have a stand alone, one game weekend, [and] play Bills-Bengals in Week 19. Eliminate the bye week between the Super Bowl and the title games and move on from there. Those are basically the options going forward.”

The Buffalo Bills have an outside chance of getting a first round bye in the AFC Playoffs with two wins and a Kansas City Chiefs loss next week. The Cincinnati Bengals are only a game and half up on the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC North. A loss to the Ravens in Week 18 would open the door to losing the division if they were to fall to the Bills in a possible Week 19 matchup

Valuist

EOG Master
Will the NFL reimburse those who paid for tickets, he asked rhetorically?

This is what the NFL playoffs are coming to;

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If the NFL decides to play a special needs week 19, bet on raiders and Ravens. Will set up hustle double meaningful Bungals/Buffalo. Otherwise, no reason to finish game.

MrTop

EOG Master
i had buffalo +7.5 in the final play of a 4 team parlay they reduced the winner.

i wanted to see a final score for power ratings. This screws up the end of the season.

westgate / superbook finally caved in to pay me.

Heim

EOG Master
Assuming all that 5 million comes in on his Go Fund Me toy drive.....where does that money go?

They can't legally keep it.

Family crisis #2.

blueline

EOG Master
“He started that GoFundMe actually when he was in college himself, and he didn’t have the money for a toy drive himself,” Rooney said Tuesday during an appearance on the Pat McAfee Show.

His most recent toy drive, the third annual, was during an off day in December, and Hamlin went to his hometown of McKees Rocks, outside Pittsburgh, and back to Buffalo in order to practice the next day.
“We’re doing it for the kids, having a good time,” Hamlin said in a video from the late December event.

As Bills fans and fans from across the NFL and the country looked for any way to show support, Rooney said he and Hamlin’s parents, Mario and Nina, realized the money can now go far beyond a toy drive.

The GoFundMe page had been unused for so long, Rooney was concerned that he wouldn't be able to access it.

“I had to figure out how to get the password today,” Rooney told McAfee. “We finally got into it.
"I’m excited for Damar when he sees that. That type of stuff means so much to him.”
An update to the GoFundMe shared that the foundation will support toy drives, back-to-school drives and kids camps. Hamlin looks forward to any chance to give back.

“He was just saying last week, ‘Hey Jordon, we gotta set up my camp for this summer. We gotta start sponsors for the camp,’ ” Rooney said. “We don’t need sponsors anymore.”

Valuist

EOG Master
good chance any negative vaccine effect gets covered up.

Minus money.

And I will tell you exactly what they will say: "it's' all a coincidence".

Just like they all say when they get Covid: "I'm sick as a dog but it would've been worse if I wasn't jabbed up".

hels

EOG Dedicated
They're still playing the odd covid vaccine commercial in Canada. "Protect" should be the word of 2022. White collar areas prove once again who will cry the most when all their toys are taken away -- can't afford them any longer. Blue collar areas told the government to fuck off and leave us alone.

hels

EOG Dedicated
The government has never wanted the best for hels. All they want is hels' $$$. Why would they change in 2020?

hels

EOG Dedicated
I'm actually surprised the level of conspiracy has only gotten to vaccine. Usually there's posts of how the guys tweet hours added together equal 666 and he's head of a satanic cult.

Guess the Glowies are sitting this one out boyos. CIA and FBI just double down. Phizer and Moderna are denial and damage control.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Assuming all that 5 million comes in on his Go Fund Me toy drive.....where does that money go?

They can't legally keep it.

Family crisis #2.

There are some opportunistic sports betting agents who would love to provide a username and password to the person in charge of that charitable GoFundMe account.