MOFOME POY, Honestly, Easy money

mofome

Banned
Re: MOFOME POY, Honestly, Easy money

Yes ! :+sick-9+ I Did

Because I might Bust your Balls about the Baltimore Zer0's, you can't Gamble on teams you dislike.

You need to bet with your Head, never your Heart

Balt lost on friday.

91023i2ndw;l

mofome

Banned

Balt WON on Friday !!! 7-4
and Won Again Tonight :doh1

yesssss i was wrong. I forgot about the 7-4 game, i was confused because i kept thinking of this as a 3 game series and we lost the first 6-5 and it was an awful loss.

my 10000th mistake with many more to come. my apologies. you were 100% correct.

91023i2ndw;l

Journeyman

EOG Master

poor job mofome

he is so confident in certain plays, ideas, opinions, that he either a) feels insulted even bothering to justify them b) feels they are so obviously correct that they don't need to be justified by him c) feel he's smarter than everyone else and thus shouldn't need to justify posting them

Those are assumptions but assumptions based on your posting history

i agree Detroit should win tomorrow, but your responses to certain posts in this thread are pathetic. This thread should be in the Baseball forum to begin with, and secondly you of all people should be the one to lead the way in terms of discussing, analyzing, and dissecting plays. I'm going to be on DET tomorrow but it won't be because of this thread, I'll tell you that much. For a guy that I've interacted with off the forum and who has idealized 'hardcore' (your word) handicapping discussion, you've done an awful job.

Take this post for what it's worth, as an attempt to help steer you the way you originally intended. I'll expect a less than flattering response when I wake up in the morning I'm sure. But maybe, just maybe you'll see how your own posting here flies in the face of what you've preached to myself and others and the direction you'd like this forum to turn.

Dsethi you had a similar attitude when you were rolling this past spring, no?.:+clueless

sure seemed like it.

Journeyman

EOG Master

Balto has lost 14 straight Sunday games.

Verlander 7 straight starts with 2 runs or less, 5 hits allowed or less, in all but 1 of those 7 starts.

Verlander in limited action has faired well vs Balto

Verlander has won 5 straight decisions in those 7 starts

Detroit has won 5 straight Verlander starts 5-0

Also Detroit KILLS lefthanded pitching, over the past two seasons they have feasted on lefties. 18-4 this year.

This is a strong play boys.

Now that I have taken a real close look at this one, this is a very strong play!

Good luck Mo.

sl55

EOG Veteran

Hope you have luck in this and Vrlander has a complete game in him because Detroits bullpen is out of gas.Why lay -130,when there is stronger plays such as Oakland on the board today @+140?Shrink was off by 2 days on his pick.

I am unloading on it! POY threads from mofome have been some of the most profitable plays ever.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated

being from deeeeeeeeetroit i was really upset last night taking a 6-0 lead in the first..............no bullpen at all.............i was at the game when verlander pitch a no hitter..last year............

i do not want to think about todd jones.............ouch gl i am all over the tigers today too........................vegas in 10 days........:party

Timetopay

EOG Master

Mo just called. He is eating breakfast with Zumaya and Rodney and he likes the play even more.

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR class=wagerheader><TD colSpan=10>#1 Straight Submitted Confirmation#469582
</TD></TR><TR class=wagertitleheader><TD>NSS</TD><TD>Team</TD><TD>Line</TD><TD>Opt</TD><TD>Risk</TD><TD>Win</TD></TR><TR></TR><TR class=wagerentry><TD>919</TD><TD>DET( Verlander/ B Burres )</TD><TD>-136 </TD><TD></TD><TD>$2,720.00 </TD><TD>$2,000.00 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lets go MO!!

good luck mo, but you know what they say about a play when everyone and their mother is on it...

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!

Det is my biggest 1st5 play of the day. Played a little det -1.5 as well. GL

Truly, I will put my Sept paycheck on this game, for everyone to see, if the big guy allows it. thats how much i like this play. talk is one thing, i will do this.

:cheers

While this is a nice gesture, it is not in the best interest of EOG to foster this since we discourage other posters not to do it..

Thanks mofome and good luck...

I am with you and rooting for you on Detroit baby!!! 91023i2ndw;l

pvcpipe

EOG Master

ken you should've let him bet his paycheck. at the right number it was no lose for you.

Personally, I'd prefer waiting til it's over..:deadhorse:

pvcpipe,

he can bet without my assistance...

I am not a bookmaker or a tool for any poster...

But it looks like mofome is the man today...

mofome

Banned

poor job mofome

he is so confident in certain plays, ideas, opinions, that he either a) feels insulted even bothering to justify them b) feels they are so obviously correct that they don't need to be justified by him c) feel he's smarter than everyone else and thus shouldn't need to justify posting them

Those are assumptions but assumptions based on your posting history

i agree Detroit should win tomorrow, but your responses to certain posts in this thread are pathetic. This thread should be in the Baseball forum to begin with, and secondly you of all people should be the one to lead the way in terms of discussing, analyzing, and dissecting plays. I'm going to be on DET tomorrow but it won't be because of this thread, I'll tell you that much. For a guy that I've interacted with off the forum and who has idealized 'hardcore' (your word) handicapping discussion, you've done an awful job.

Take this post for what it's worth, as an attempt to help steer you the way you originally intended. I'll expect a less than flattering response when I wake up in the morning I'm sure. But maybe, just maybe you'll see how your own posting here flies in the face of what you've preached to myself and others and the direction you'd like this forum to turn.

Are you still mad because i made fun of you a little bit? Hope you won today, pumpkin.

91023i2ndw;l