Mr. Meyer your PM's dont scare me...

5 star bomb

EOG Master
I am giving you an opportunity to come on eog and apologize and say u mixed me up with someone else. Ken is giving me ur email info which in turn will get me ur contact info. I will be suiing u for slander. I will spend a great deal of money and i swear to u on my children i will. U will have to get a lawyer and so on. U can hate me and have that right. U have no right to lie and ruin my business. If u think i am bluffing then don't apologize tomorrow. ur call

What is this about pussy? You are a lying bitch. You cant cap for shit

oij213490

roach23

Banned
Re: Mr. Meyer your PM's dont scare me...

I'm never buying picks from him again if he does that.

More free press for this ***got and you're too stupid to realise that YOU starting this thread is his number one goal.

WVU

EOG Master

Ken wouldnt give adam 5star's email addy would he?

I am giving you an opportunity to come on eog and apologize and say u mixed me up with someone else. Ken is giving me ur email info which in turn will get me ur contact info. I will be suiing u for slander. I will spend a great deal of money and i swear to u on my children i will. U will have to get a lawyer and so on. U can hate me and have that right. U have no right to lie and ruin my business. If u think i am bluffing then don't apologize tomorrow. ur call

What is this about pussy? You are a lying bitch. You cant cap for shit

oij213490

Fuck

Last edited:

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Meyer is threatening me... haha, like I am really scared of you suing me. What a clown

WVU

EOG Master

This is pretty funny though. Suing an internet poster for slander.

:LMAO

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Well if your friend really didn't lose a few stacks on his picks then you are a liar. It seems to me that meyer has dough so I wouldn't be surprised if he sued you just to make you eat shit, hire a lawyer ect. His picks may not be very good here but as far as doing what he says he'll do he seems stand up. I would ask myself Do I have dough to blow on a lawyer on a bullshit case?

Hahahaha Meyer suing for slander? That's funny.

If I'm correct, if he does sue than he would have to go through disclosure. Which would open him up to a wide array of negative things he doesn't want.

It's an empty threat. If he sues for slander, he will have to go through disclosure and in all likelihood Meyer does not want to share a lot of information with a court.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

bud I just had to settle for 10 stacks in fed court over a case more ridiculous than this be cause it would have cost 50-100 to go to trial believe me people can make you eat shit if they feel the need

5 star bomb

EOG Master

Meyer is a fucking idiot. He is scared to go against me in a handicapping challenge

rjt721

EOG Master

I would pay money to hear the conversation between Meyer and his lawyer once Meyer informs him he intends to sue 5 star.

Meyer: I plan on suing 5 star bomb for slander.

Lawyer: Who's 5 star bomb?

Meyer: 5 star bomb, poster at EOG. He insinuated I lie about my record.

Lawyer: Click (hanging up phone).

5 star bomb

EOG Master

I would pay money to hear the conversation between Meyer and his lawyer once Meyer informs him he intends to sue 5 star.

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

Journeyman

EOG Master

:+textinb3

mofome

Banned

Meyer, obviously, doesn't even know what slander is. libel, is the correct term for the hot shot. Would be nice if people who make these threats had some clue as to what they're talking about.

mofome

Banned

lawyer: no such thing as slander on a message board. Thanks. Cya out there.

rayray

EOG Dedicated

take it somewhere else for attention. the guy really doesnt give a shit about what a broke degenerate college kid has to say about him. where is timely hitting? he always has your back

Boston

EOG Dedicated

shame on all of you for egging this kid on with civil court threats against a guy that could crush him with his bankroll

This place is retardville.

That is all for now.

Are you idiots even kidding me?

Heim

EOG Master

Meyer, obviously, doesn't even know what slander is. libel, is the correct term for the hot shot. Would be nice if people who make these threats had some clue as to what they're talking about.

Not only that but Meyer is a public figure therefore he must show malice
which is almost impossible to prove...

Meyer and Gary Greene are out of the same pod. Self ordained successes
who just happen to be their own monitors.....lol

WVU

EOG Master

take it somewhere else for attention. the guy really doesnt give a shit about what a broke degenerate college kid has to say about him. where is timely hitting? he always has your back

what say you? It sounds like Meyer does give a shit what 5 star says. Are you saying the pm does not exist?

roach23

Banned

5star has no assets to sue for. What does Meyer want? $100 for 5star's used xbox?

Or maybe he wants 5star's imaginary condo and Escalade.

shame on all of you for egging this kid on with civil court threats against a guy that could crush him with his bankroll

Why? There is no way on Earth Meyer would open himself to disclosure. His success as a tout would be a matter of public record, than they would look to make sure his bets were made legally, all his funds received legally, etc.

Disclosure is the main reason why lots of law suits aren't filed.

Boston

EOG Dedicated

Why? There is no way on Earth Meyer would open himself to disclosure. His success as a tout would be a matter of public record, than they would look to make sure his bets were made legally, all his funds received legally, etc.

Disclosure is the main reason why lots of law suits aren't filed.

bud disclosure comes much later in the case he could have this kid rack up 20 stacks on a lawyer before it even gets there and drop the case. Just went through this man

kidslick

EOG Dedicated

Fuck <hr style="color: rgb(43, 41, 94);" size="1"> Last edited by HinesWard86; 12-08-08 at 11:40 PM. Reason: Edit: Didn't realize that 5star was saying Meyer said that

CoCaptain wanted to sue me for slander

I called him a scum-bag and a scammer