Mr. Over/Under Week 4 Betting

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Record: 18-18-1 (Over/Unders: 5-3, Sides: 2-2, Teasers: 3-4, Props: 5-6-1, Live: 2-3, ML: 1-0)
Amount: -$84
*Not including 3-2 Week 4 record thus far from Thursday night, which was posted at end of my Week 3 thread

Still mad about that historic bad beat in Chiefs/Dolphins under last week when Andy Reid, for whatever bizarre reason that still hasn?t been reported, chose to run it in from the 8-yard line with 13 seconds left of a decisive game when ALL he had to do was kneel the ball. That seriously may have been the worst bad beat of any NFL over/under bet in decades, if not of all time, and the sad part is that statement isn?t even exaggerated one bit! But, got to move on...

Buccaneers @ Steelers U45 - $33 to win $30

Buccaneers @ Steelers -7 - $33 to win $30

Colts ML (-340) - $85 to win $25
Analysis: I just don?t see the Colts losing at home to Charlie Whitehurst. You never know if a gritty team like the Titans can make it close, which is why I?m not taking this with the spread, so I?ll just take action, albeit with horrendous odds, on the moneyline.

Eric Decker U4 Receptions - $30 to win $25
Analysis: Decker is entering this game very limited, and it was already announced they?re using him strictly as a ?rotational? player. Even if he gets to four catches, which is unlikely, it?s still a push.

Jeremy Kerley O43? Rec Yards - $30 to win $25
Analysis: Clear focal point of the Jets passing game with Decker very limited. They?re especially going to need to throw most likely to keep with Detroit.

IND +5?, DET +14?, TB/PIT U57?, PHI +17? - $65 to win $50

PHI +17?, DAL +16?, DET +14?, SD -? - $52 to win $40

SD -?, DET +14?, MIA/OAK U54?, TB/PIT U57? - $39 to win $30

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Over/Under Week 4 Betting

7-3-1 today qualifies as a nice day in my book (Although, again, these horrendous bad beats are killing me. How did the Steelers collapse at home against a winless Bucs team on that final drive?? Just brutal. NOT talking about that spread bet, as whoever had Bucs +7 made the right call, but obviously, the under was the right call as well, and those of us who took it made the right call with that as well. Under obviously was in the bag before fluke garbage took over at the end)

Hopefully there's something I like for tomorrow.

MrOverUnder86

EOG Enthusiast
Re: Mr. Over/Under Week 4 Betting

No time to start my Week 5 thread do putting this here:

Packers -7 (Bought 1 P) - $70 to win $50