MUNSON'S SEASON UNDERDOGS

munson15

I want winners...
Re: MUNSON'S SEASON UNDERDOGS

Monday, 5-14

chicago (NL) +137 (can't believe I'm going against the Mets again!)
TORONTO +127 (Bedard might be the hottest pitcher in the AL!)

GL, we're going to need it!:smokesmal

munson15

I want winners...

Monday results, 1-1, +27 carters.

Total, 14-22, -555 sandbergs.

Converting results to dollars, maybe the resulting confusion will obscure the fact that I am down units. Actually, just trying to change my luck.

munson15

I want winners...

Tuesday, 5-15.

sanfrancisco +114 (Morris has been steady, 4 of 5 quality starts)
arizona +103 (when has RJ been a dog to a 16-22 outfit)
st.louis +142 (Cards 10 straight wins vs Dodgers)
minnesota +146 (Ortiz showing signs of slippage)
CHICAGO(AL) +147 (Yanks' 8.5 hole getting deeper by the day)

munson15

I want winners...

Got the Twins, but worried about Ortiz' last couple of starts. Thanks Tony, and GL to us. Also appreciate the 3 chicks option yesterday in the main room. :cheers You da man! Or should I say May'n?:LMAO

munson15

I want winners...

Adding----------------

PHILADELPHIA +110 (Brewers struggling road trip continues, bullpen hit hard)

munson15

I want winners...

Found BG's picks on another site, don't know if this is a good idea, but many guys wanted to see them. Unless someone has stolen his moniker, these games are listed under "Buffet Gambler."

detroit
PHILADELPHIA
minnesota
PITTSBURGH
chicago(NL)
TAMPABAY
HOUSTON
COLORADO
kansascity

They are plainly listed under his same posting handle from this site, if any mods have a problem w/ this, please erase this post. I'm not trying to cause trouble, but I feel if he's posting, EOG people did nothing wrong and should get to see them.

Again, if they are not his, or anyone doesn't think this is the way to go, I apologize.

munson15

I want winners...

Tuesday results, 2-3, -87 mccoveys

Season, 16-25, -642 marichals

Wednesday, 5-16................

florida +104........riding w/ WOW, can't be all bad
st.louis +145........this bum Wells is due a decent start
detroit +130........another WOW play, 'nuff said
TAMPABAY +115........home dogs on un-Rayish 2 game skein

P.S. the WOW plays are coincidentally system plays, no duplication or copyright piracy was intended with the selection of these games.:smokesmal

munson15

I want winners...

Wednesday results----

2-1, +119 leiters:rolleyes:

Season results---------

18-26, -523 mccarvers:(

munson15

I want winners...

Thursday selections---------------

PHILADELPHIA +120 {Brewers' bats are silent, 9-10 road record}
arizona +102 {Rocks 1-4 in Fogg's last 5 starts}
CLEVELAND +130 {Tribe 6-1 last 7 as home dog}
detroit(GM1) +125 {Tigers have won 12 of 15, 7 of 9 on road}

eman

EOG Senior Member

Pitching change in Tiger game will make it a no play. I consider Johan a top 20 pitcher, clev a no play. The Brewers game is a matter of opinion weather Sheets is a top 20 pitcher.

Good Luck

munson15

I want winners...

Pitching change in Tiger game will make it a no play. I consider Johan a top 20 pitcher, clev a no play. The Brewers game is a matter of opinion weather Sheets is a top 20 pitcher.

Good Luck
I was wondering why the first game was off the board in spots. Thanks.

As far as the 2 pitchers you mentioned, Santana's ranking has fallen out of the top 21 (I use 21 in the AL because it represents 1-1/2 pitchers per team) and Sheets is out of the top 24 in the NL (same criteria).:cheers

munson15

I want winners...

Just to make it official, detroit is a scratch, PHILADELPHIA and CLEVELAND are plays.

eman

EOG Senior Member

Good Luck today. Just played Arizona and a couple of totals that go along in the system. Tomorrow i will start my own thread regarding the totals that the system says to play.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Munson, just caught up on your thread.......... admire your stick to it-ness..

still been just capping for the past 10 days..... going well so far......

do you have any idea what the average payback is on all the NBA playoff dogs..... 10-18 for the dogs in May..

munson15

I want winners...

Munson, just caught up on your thread.......... admire your stick to it-ness..

still been just capping for the past 10 days..... going well so far......

do you have any idea what the average payback is on all the NBA playoff dogs..... 10-18 for the dogs in May..
Thanks, SSI.

On the question, do you mean $$ lines? I don't know that, but if you just want total postseason dogs ATS, I'm sure someone more learned than me can come up w/ that figure.

munson15

I want winners...

Good Luck today. Just played Arizona and a couple of totals that go along in the system. Tomorrow i will start my own thread regarding the totals that the system says to play.
Would love to see that, eman!

Even though it cost me, nice win today for your Brewers. :cheers That road trip was becoming like the Bataan death march for them. 2-5 I believe. GL in interleague play.

mofome

Banned

Was it the sad and smiley faces that gave me away, Mofome?:LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO :LMAO

munson, i dont read much in the bases room, but i just saw your thread and i had to say hello. you be da man, munson! eog is a betta place for havin ya.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

munson15

I want winners...

SSI, just read elsewhere that NBA playoff dogs are 29-28-5 ATS. Obviously could have picked up another win or 2 by line shopping. Hope that answers the question.

munson15

I want winners...

munson, i dont read much in the bases room, but i just saw your thread and i had to say hello. you be da man, munson! eog is a betta place for havin ya.

:cheers :cheers :cheers
You know I love you, too, Mofome!:cheers

oops, that's the gay thing again, right?:LMAO

Seriously, though, Mofome, thanks. I still hope we can go to a game down your way this summer. Philadelphia or Baltimore, Philly obviously closer to me.

munson15

I want winners...

Thursday results----------------2-1, +132 colavitos :p

Season totals------------------20-27, -391 bunnings:(

No plays Friday. This system does not recommend interleague play, so we'll shut it down until Monday. If the odd game comes up, I'll post. One NL game today is a no play.:smokesmal

eman

EOG Senior Member

There are a couple of Totals that i will start. Not sure how it will take with Inter league starting.

SSI

EOG Dedicated

Munson, i was talking about ML....... whats the dogs SU record and the average payback on the wins? any idea?

munson15

I want winners...

I'll look around and see if I can find out. I'm also being told I may have been in error using ANY game during interlaegue play for the underdog system. I thought since they were both NL teams, it would count.

munson15

I want winners...

Not trying to weasel out of a loss. I bet the Pirates but the idea here is to track the system, I apologize for posting a play in error.

Monday's selections-----------------------

milwaukee +114
boston +140
minnesota +114

GL.:cheers

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

Good luck Munson. I like Milw & Minn but I just can't bring myself to bet the sox when they play the yanks.

Bobby Bacala

EOG Senior Member

How does the system work? I looked for drew/stoffo rules and and can't find them anywhere. I hate to tail systems blind and I think dogs are gonna get hot now and I would like a little info on how the system calculates the plays. Thanks