My Duty To Provide This NBA Trend...

Heim

EOG Master
I know Mr. Top loves this stuff:

By my count there have been 10 instances of home-and-home match ups in the NBA this season. The team that loses the first meeting is 8-2 SU / 7-3 ATS in the next matchup.
If the team that loses the first meeting is home in the next they are 7-0 SU / 5-2 ATS.

SAS @ OKC on Saturday

Naturally short sample but I guarantee it will be bet.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
It's a short sample but it's the only sample we have this season.

How did this situation fare last season? Or, better yet, last 3 seasons?

Heim

EOG Master

That's above my pay scale. Just another revenge angle which I'm sure showed some positive results the past years you
mentioned. Nonetheless, it's one of my favorite angles in CBB when a short price home team loses and has a quick re-match
on the road getting plus points.

kane

Railbird is a past posting pos
This happened the other day, Philly blew out Washington at home, they met a couple days later and the Wizards returned the favor by blowing them out

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
That's above my pay scale. Just another revenge angle which I'm sure showed some positive results the past years you
mentioned. Nonetheless, it's one of my favorite angles in CBB when a short price home team loses and has a quick re-match
on the road getting plus points.

I especially like the revenge spot when the underdog features a smart coaching staff.

MrTop

EOG Dedicated

JK is spot on here. Trends like this are with rosters of today. Yesterday hondo was playing with boston and not in the lineup anymore. I think roxy covered umpires in his book or on his live question and answer back in the 80's/90's . Umpires do not carry over year to year. etc Rosters change. etc " Ask Roxy " & the famous line service he was a part of that was sold to the public. Some people might of took note / hit print all the questions that were thrown at Roxy back then .

I still like looking at the trends from the year. I guess a good spot is twitter to find this. . Once CSW folded on VI , trends for me are harder to spot.

MrTop

EOG Dedicated
I know Mr. Top loves this stuff:

By my count there have been 10 instances of home-and-home match ups in the NBA this season. The team that loses the first meeting is 8-2 SU / 7-3 ATS in the next matchup.
If the team that loses the first meeting is home in the next they are 7-0 SU / 5-2 ATS.

SAS @ OKC on Saturday

Naturally short sample but I guarantee it will be bet.

getting tested tonight with the clippers / N.O. The line moved a lot from opener