My Matadors up 14 at halftime

Heim

EOG Master
Northridge beats the Bruins, The Citadel beats Notre Dame 🤦

What in the Digger Phelps is going on here?

Oh where have you gone Adrian Dantley?

railbird

EOG Master
matadors were 17 dog, ive had them every game this yr. andy newman a great recruiter with scott cutley and bobby brown as assistants

railbird

EOG Master
matadors were 17 dog, ive had them every game this yr. andy newman a great recruiter with scott cutley and bobby brown as assistants
the 2007 cs fullerton titans, scott and bobby were the best players and andy was the video coordiantor, bob burton would take questions from the fan base at pre game dinners back then

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Northridge beats the Bruins, The Citadel beats Notre Dame 🤦

What in the Digger Phelps is going on here?

Oh where have you gone Adrian Dantley?
Watched the 2nd half of Citadel-ND, it had an odd starting time. One of the ugliest games I’ve seen them play ever. ND will be lucky to win 10 games, they cannot shoot at all.

Heim

EOG Master
Cronin is a defensive minded coach. Many 5 stars don't want to play in that system. Why the #1 rated high school guy (Collier) went to neighboring USC out of Georgia and not UCLA.

Heim

EOG Master
That’s why all the foreigners on the Bruin team… plus he coaches them hard!

True. Cronin is a Big East type coach, surprised they picked him. He had a good run to FFour with the Mexican kid and dreadlocks at point, that won't happen twice.

Heim

EOG Master
True story... 80s, my one and done season in Div II, we played at CSUN. We look up in the stands and there's some loud old guy yelling words of encouragement to the Matadors warming up. This old guy would not let up, loudest guy in the gym entire game.

Soon that loud geriatric looked very familiar....Al Lewis, grandpa Munster, his nephew was on CSUN.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Missing Roper Ii and Ines did t help, and neither did 3 for 24 from behind the arc.Just a real bad shooting game as FW mentioned. And that's starting the 2h on a 6-0 run.