my opinion of EOG forum and its future...

Apple

Banned
This site is overloaded with ghosts and bullshit and Kinger does nothing about it..In fact it seems he encourages it and even particapates in it... How many ghosts can one guy have??

Nonetheless SBR was smart not hiring Kinger, they knew what they were doing there.. SBR is doing fucking great now, making tons of money and making all the right moves all while EOG is barely holding on under Kingers regime. Mods getting fired all over the place here and its obvious this place is not very popular.

Simply put people are tired of all the ghosts and the bullying tactics thats allowed here... teddy has made some horrible comments about my father and nothing was ever done about it.. my father passed away in July and there have been a few more insensitve comments made against him and again Kinger did nothing about it.. One very recently from brickshithouse..

I'm all for free speech but sometimes there has to be boundaries, right? How can you condone that kind of behavior? Why would I or anyone else want to be around that negative energy? Thats exactly what this place is about now, negative energy.. Too much of it.

Also the same 4-5 posters, (they know who they are)go around bullying people and throw their weight around in every thread possible and pile on whether it be winky, po69 or in Tebow threads. Its like they never have differing opinions..

John Kelly's radio show is great and it showcases this forum but when people come here and see all the bullying and childish kids games they will be turned off.. The radio show is a great platform for this site but I think its getting wasted..

EOG will never succeed or improve under these circumstances.

Just my humble opinion. I wish EOG success but I think its too late..

Take care everyone.

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: my opinion of EOG forum and its future...

You're pathetic, pal. Get back on the meds, clown.

You have no balls. Wahhhhh, Brick was mean, wahhh. Joey is mean, wahhhh

:shoot:

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

Don't feel like reading that much shit. Maybe if I get bored later I will.

By the thumbs down I'm guessing gyno is being a bitch though. :lock:

Ray Luca

EOG Master

I agree about the ghosts and have said in the past technology is able to deter it but you can still have people using other computers or proxy servers. How can u stop it...?

WiredNTired

EOG Member

Is this the same pussy from therx? He's always crying.

I do most of my posting at covers cause my friends are there, but love reading this forum.

J

joeybagadonuts

That's him, Wired. He was the worst when he used to suck off Pags11 the super square over at SBR. I swear he was suicidal when Fags got banned there.

:lol

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Meltdown. Hope everything gets better at home Gyno. Sad to hear things aren't going well around the Holidays.

lap18

EOG Dedicated

Take your little midget bitch ass to SBR and stop whining.

Integrity

EOG Master

in fairness to brick, that comment was about a book that you can find in stores, online, etc

the po-7 may have become the tebow bullies, but they're not so bad-- i know cuz im on the other side of em at times

sure, some stuff can be annoying but i purposely engage them in diff discussions and they'll stick to the topic at hand

i think you're an asset to any forum, gyno, but take it from me, it's good to relax and laugh about it

some stuff may be overboard at times, but the management here isn't apathetic about it. shit, kinger just got shit from lqqker today for not being how he used to be, yet you're saying that he is. he's in a position to where he cant please everyone...JK handles himself and situations with class and character and usually tries to steer threads in other directions when he sees drama or non-sense

there's def a lot that needs to be done here at eog, but this place is also very cool cuz of the close knit community-- even if some of em are like the dudes in highschool who wanna make a joke out of everything

but it's all in good fun tho....i think most of us are here to learn, have fun, share insight and have a place to associate with like-minded people.

you're certainly free to go if you want, but your contributions are appreciated by posters here...id say to either have a laugh about some of things and/or rise above the fray and focus on why you're here in the first place

and damn, i didnt realize i typed that much!! :lolxmas:lolxmas

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I went to SBR a couple times seems like it worse then here. Maybe I was just reading the wrong threads.

I'll probably be posting less as well I hooked up with a group of people locally that I can talk sports with and the word "moron" never comes up. So I will probably be talking sports with them more and less arguing with kids here.

I've said for a while now the juvenile antics that are tolerated here on one of the reason that EOG has a hard time thriving. Sometime reading the forums is like watching a Bevis & Butthead episode except less funny.

Integrity

EOG Master

I went to SBR a couple times seems like it worse then here. Maybe I was just reading the wrong threads.

I'll probably be posting less as well I hooked up with a group of people locally that I can talk sports with and the word "moron" never comes up. So I will probably be talking sports with them more and less arguing with kids here.

I've said for a while now the juvenile antics that are tolerated here on one of the reason that EOG has a hard time thriving. Sometime reading the forums is like watching a Bevis & Butthead episode except less funny.

you gotta stick around too

this guy needs you:

:tebow

tripp

EOG Master

What did brick say about your dad? I would agree people saying personal things about a deceased family member (or about family members at all) is a bit much, but if it's the comment I'm thinking of I don't think at all that had anything to do with your dad, but instead just a reference to a tv show and how your texts might be similar.

Either way I disagree with the overall assessment. I think EOG is almost as good as it's been since i've been on the forums and seems to be cotinually progressing. Lots of good contests, good ideas, great radio show, good posters...obviously could use some work, but you will never have forums without cliques and bs'ing. That goes with really anything in life.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I'm not quitting I just decide I rather talk to adults then you and Joey EOG's version of Bevis & Butthead.

WVU

EOG Master

It does get old and there is piling on anytime a fantasy guy is involved. Joey coming back instigates it as well.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

This site is overloaded with ghosts and bullshit and Kinger does nothing about it..In fact it seems he encourages it and even particapates in it... How many ghosts can one guy have??

Can you please tell me who the ghosts are that I've used, let's say, this past week? We can then wager on these "ghosts" not being mine, if you want. Also, this is rather odd coming from a guy who had his own ghost here not too long ago, The Ape.

teddy has made some horrible comments about my father and nothing was ever done about it..

Didn't I already prove to you in another thread that I wasn't a moderator when Teddy made those rude comments about your Father? Yes.

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=315315

my father passed away in July and there have been a few more insensitve comments made against him and again Kinger did nothing about it.. One very recently from brickshithouse..

Can you please show me proof of other insensitive comments made toward the death of your Father, or are you simply going by your own anecdotal affirmations?

Also, you're either lying, or too delusional, about Bricker's post. Here is Bricker's post...

This could be a follow-up of the book "The shit my dad says." Call it "Texts from Gyno"

He wasn't talking about your Father's death. I can't believe I have to point this out to you.

How can you condone that kind of behavior? Why would I or anyone else want to be around that negative energy? Thats exactly what this place is about now, negative energy.. Too much of it.

Kinda like this?

http://forums.eog.com/showthread.php?t=313774

WVU

EOG Master

There is comedic ribbing and then there is monotonous hardcore bashing. No one wants to read the constant bashing of guys like rail and winky

J

joeybagadonuts

I'm not quitting I just decide I rather talk to adults then you and Joey EOG's version of Bevis & Butthead.

Are you ok in the head, man? I'm starting to worry youre depressed bc your hero Timmy Jesus lost this weekend.

Do you have any male friend by chance? If so, you should be able to take some shit dish it back and go on about your business. Don't turn into Gyno part 2.

I don't agree with anything you post, but I try to not take shots at you other than the friendly tebow ribbing. I could have shit all over your 0-5 weekend, but I did not.

Now get some thicker skin and stop being a little whiny bitch.

:cheers

Integrity

EOG Master

There is comedic ribbing and then there is monotonous hardcore bashing. No one wants to read the constant bashing of guys like rail and winky

even winky himself laughed at the winky's dad thing, which was fuckin' hilarious

well, the part about stealing the ticket. the sis thing was a lil too much

J

joeybagadonuts

:doh1

tripp

EOG Master

If you have an issue with a couple guys just put them on ignore. I like timely and joey, but can see why it would get old when they get their teeth into a poster and let them have it. They are good guys though, just like to give shit.

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

sorry to hear about your father, gyno. My prayers and best wishes go out to you and your family. I hope you stick around, I always enjoy your insight. Hopefully Norv Turner isn't saving his job...I'll be fukking livind if he is the coach next season.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

I do agree that some of the overt ghosting (McMullet, WVU Wife, Winky's Dad) is out of hand, but it's just guys busting balls. Don't take it so seriously. This isn't life or death... relax.

And yes, you're right, I don't always try to involve myself in poster disputes. Most of these rivalries have been around long before I came here, and will still be around, long after I'm gone.

But if I see something completely over the top- I move it. I haven't warned Teddy before? You're 100% wrong, and he'll tell you. The last time I warned him was because he made some comment toward Bernie... 10 minutes later Teddy was in the thread apologizing to Bernie. (And no, no one came to me snitching... I went to Teddy about it). But I also can't go around holding everyone's hand...

You've been around these forums for years, Gyno. Toughen up.

WVU

EOG Master

Winky has to laugh along what choice does he have? Gyno shouldn't have to put up with the pedo shit either

J

joeybagadonuts

If you have an issue with a couple guys just put them on ignore. I like timely and joey, but can see why it would get old when they get their teeth into a poster and let them have it. They are good guys though, just like to give shit.

Hey, can you imagine a guy like DJ or Gyno in our fantasy league? They'd quit and go home crying before the fukkin draft started with the shit talking that goes on.

Integrity

EOG Master

yep, same here

i sometimes cringe at what timely is gonna come back with, but then i think to myself that he's just passionate with his thoughts, which is fine...he will partake in discussions and not always steer things back to whatever was 'argued' about, so that's fine

joey, well, he's just a fvckin' punk :finger004:lol

rjt721

EOG Master

I do agree that some of the overt ghosting (McMullet, WVU Wife, Winky's Dad) is out of hand, but it's just guys busting balls. Don't take it so seriously. This isn't life or death... relax.

And yes, you're right, I don't always try to involve myself in poster disputes. Most of these rivalries have been around long before I came here, and will still be around, long after I'm gone.

But if I see something completely over the top- I move it. I haven't warned Teddy before? You're 100% wrong, and he'll tell you. The last time I warned him was because he made some comment toward Bernie... 10 minutes later Teddy was in the thread apologizing to Bernie. (And no, no one came to me snitching... I went to Teddy about it). But I also can't go around holding everyone's hand...

You've been around these forums for years, Gyno. Toughen up.
Kinger, time to out these ghosts.

J

joeybagadonuts

Winky has to laugh along what choice does he have? Gyno shouldn't have to put up with the pedo shit either

To Wink's credit, he takes it well. He's smart enough to know that what people are saying was brought on himself. He posted about beating his sis. He posted sub 40% winners for years. He said he was going to rape and murder mo's sister and mom.

I also went into Winks most recent hockey thread and gave him credit for doing well. I may fuck with people, but I also give credit where credit is due. I do the same with JK.

rjt721

EOG Master

Hey, can you imagine a guy like DJ or Gyno in our fantasy league? They'd quit and go home crying before the fukkin draft started with the shit talking that goes on.

Timely cried like a bitch and threatened to quit 64 times a few years back.

tripp

EOG Master

haha Don't think they'd last considering we have some of the toughest skinned guys in forumville and most of them quit at least a couple times each year :lolxmas

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

If it was funny it be one thing. Tuckman changing a spammers website address to Fadekinger.com is funny.

Calling people morons, whiny bitch ect isn't funny just immature. It's too the point where you can't have serious sports discussion without being derailed by the same group.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

If it was funny it be one thing. Tuckman changing a spammers website address to Fadekinger.com is funny.

Calling people morons, whiny bitch ect isn't funny just immature. It's too the point where you can't have serious sports discussion without being derailed by the same group.

Speak for yourself, pal. :lolxmas

there are quite a few ghosts right now. I don't read everthing they post but what I have they arn't really bad. It seems like joking around nothing too hurtfull if you ask me. Just my 2 cents.

steak tartar

EOG Dedicated

rail is a fuckin tool......but the raildusky shit isnt funny...........it does get old............i can be abrasive at times but i have great timing and a comedic knack.......some of you try to hard and dont have the "gift".......stick to sports