My Three Top College Plays For Saturday, September 3rd...

1-155 OHIO PLUS 14 1/2 vs. NorthWestern

2-177 NOTRE DAME PLUS 3 vs. Pittsburgh

3-180 GEORGIA minus 7 1/2 vs. Boise State

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Good luck The SHRINK, sticking with my Hollywood contest plays, 3-0 before today, big on Bowling Green, medium on Arky state early.

Best Wishes...OF:+waving-5

later S. FLA and Col St.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
THE SHRINK said:
1-155 OHIO PLUS 14 1/2 vs. NorthWestern

2-177 NOTRE DAME PLUS 3 vs. Pittsburgh

3-180 GEORGIA minus 7 1/2 vs. Boise State

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

Hey Shrink,
I just noticed these, and recalled that you gave out SDSU and Va Tech last night on the radio.

pioneer said:
Hey Shrink,
I just noticed these, and recalled that you gave out SDSU and Va Tech last night on the radio.

Pioneer,

I can repeat the plays I give out on the RADIO each weekend, but as you can see, those aren't the ONLY games I liked...

It matters not to me...

SDSU and Va Tech are indeed bets I made and like as well..

Best of Luck,

THE SHRINK

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
No, Shrink, I appreciate all the plays you post here but you understand where I'm coming from. It just reminded me of the tactics of certain scamdicappers who give out different picks then claim the best record of the different picks. Of course, you realize you'd never get away with that here anyways. Nice picks on UGA and ND so far.

pioneer,

Now I see where you are coming from.

However, I don't CHARGE for my picks, nor do I pad my record.

I simply release my plays from time to time to try and help others who may find some value in them...

Best of Luck,

Ken

GreenDoberman said:
2 out of 3 ain't bad, Shrink. Might have to start laying them with action points.:+thumbs-2

Thanks guys...

I believe "Meatloaf" would agree with you, too...:+drinking

THE SHRINK

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
I hate to crash this lovefest but it looks like 2 for 4 so far(SDSU getting raped), but nice picks on UGA and ND anyway, and yes, I realize that you don't charge for picks or pad your record, Shrink. I do appreciate you posting your picks, even though I don't follow you. I will come watch and root for you in the Stardust tournament though...hey, that reminds me, any thought about you entering Leroy's tournament? $2500 entry fee for 16 participants, invitation only but since you're on the radio now, I'm sure they'd offer you a spot, and Leroy's adds $10K for a total of $50,000 to the winner. I just heard about it on the KDWN radio show after yours last night, I'm sure details are posted at americanwagering.com

Pioneer- Shrink went 2 and 1 on posted picks so that's good enough by me. Looks like the radio pick is going down but Shrink's not bragging here or putting up a record so I give him a pass.

On the other hand guys like Frog can have a losing day but then brag that he's 3-0 on contest plays forgetting about the real money plays. If you are going to track someone on their picks just use the posted plays and don't play Frog. He posts in three different areas and only uses the set of picks that win.

Shrink- Nice work on the plays above.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
raiders,
Apparently you are having trouble reading my post while you are giving the Shrink a blowjob, but just to clarify, I said the same thing you did. Sorry to interrupt you, back to your work now, (or should I say pleasure?).