His record vs unranked teams 30-4

His record vs ranked teams 8-10

His record vs top 10 teams 1-9

Last edited:

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
lol. that didn't take very long.

what a beautiful make up for a bettor.

jimmy pounds the shit out of weaker teams. gets an inflated rating and then can't handle teams on his level or better than him which is where the money is.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I look to bet against poor coaches with great talent or bet on great coaches with poor talent.

That's why I usually land on underdogs in the pointspread sports of football and basketball.

kane

EOG master
I look to bet against poor coaches with great talent or bet on great coaches with poor talent.

That's why I usually land on underdogs in the pointspread sports of football and basketball.

Great strategy, I like to do this as well

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Jim Harbaugh was asked about his playcalling in yesterday's 28-21 loss to Penn State.

He quickly deflected the question to address questionable officiating calls.

kane

EOG master
I think I saw a stat where Harbaugh is now 0-10 SU as a dog, he beats the bad teams and loses to the good ones

lastyle7

EOG Veteran
Michigan total yards 419 vs PSU 272 down 3 touchdowns and should have tied it with under 2 minutes remaining in the game.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
The handicapping angle this week is that this michigan team is still fighting. They are playing hard.

Well after loss number 3 this team is dead. To go from playoff talk preseason to now be in line for a dot com bowl before new years means dudes will slowly look at their nfl careers.

Talk will heat up about jimmy getting let go.

This team might not make a bowl. Ok thats a stretch but it could be they turn down a bowl if it is way beneath them.

Last edited by a moderator:

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The handicapping angle this week is that this michigan team is still fighting. They are playing hard.

Well after loss number 3 this team is dead. To go from playoff talk preseason to now be in line for a dot com bowl before new years means dudes will slowly look at their nfl careers.

Talk will heat up about jimmy getting let go.

This team might not make a bowl. Ok thats a stretch but it could be they turn down a bowl if it is way beneath them.
I would expect max effort in a home night game vs ND. If I were playing this, its probably Mich 1H. You want to fade them? Maybe the game at Maryland the following week would be the time.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Michigan has now lost 20 straight games against teams ranked in the Top 15.

It looked like Saban enjoyed punching in that late touchdown with 26 seconds left when a quarterback kneel-down would have ended the game.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Saban probably had no love lost for Michigan since he went to Kent State, was a player and grad assistant there under Don James, assistant coach for the Browns under Belichick and was head coach at Michigan State.

Lots of rival Ohio and Michigan venues.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

It looked like Saban enjoyed punching in that late touchdown with 26 seconds left when a quarterback kneel-down would have ended the game.
Au' contraire. Oct 5th John. Michigan beat then 14th ranked Iowa 10-3. Thinking about changing my nickname to Elias.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

They beat 8th ranked ND this year.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
They’re not even trying up north. Fan base as a whole is happy with Harbaugh. School is making money, and instead of pushing to be better, they just lower the bar. As a fan of their rival I find it embarrassing that they don’t strive or push to be any good. PJ Fleck gets a 11 win season in year three. Michigan fans: “uh meh yeah oh well who we gonna get better than Jimmy”