1) Warren
2) Booker
3) Luka
4) Davis
5) Lillard

Am I missing anyone? It will be close between the top two IMO

kane

EOG master
The Heat played playoff defense against Warren last night and locked him down, if the Suns end up making the playoffs, it's Booker all day

kane

EOG master
Yeah, there's one guy you left off your list, Adam Silver, what the league has done in order to finish out the season is nothing short of incredible, no one knew if this bubble thing would work, and it's gone better than anyone could have imagined

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Bubble MVP will encompass only the seeding games which end Friday.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Yeah, there's one guy you left off your list, Adam Silver, what the league has done in order to finish out the season is nothing short of incredible, no one knew if this bubble thing would work, and it's gone better than anyone could have imagined

Yup... that's why MLB is adapting it for their playoffs.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
For those of you sentimental sports fans like me who haven't forgotten, I have 2 words for those of you if Brooklyn beats Portland.

February eighth.

Meaningless award, but yeah lots of guys really stepped up their game. Warren and Porter probably least expected so give it to one of them. Dame, Book and Luka doing their usual thing but with just a little extra flair here.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
Bubble MVP will encompass only the seeding games which end Friday.

You've got to be kidding -- a bubble MVP? Both absurd and ridiculous. Besides being too small a sample size, that's another example of the "everyone gets a trophy culture" reducing and/or eliminating any significance to "winning" the trophy.

Might as well name it the random results award.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
You've got to be kidding -- a bubble MVP? Both absurd and ridiculous. Besides being too small a sample size, that's another example of the "everyone gets a trophy culture" reducing and/or eliminating any significance to "winning" the trophy.

Foresthill is spot-on.

Bubble MVP is goofy.

Spans eight games over 16 days.

Little more than a Player of the Week Award.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted

Foresthill is spot-on.

Bubble MVP is goofy.

Spans eight games over 16 days.

Little more than a Player of the Week Award.

"Your critique of my critique is the better critique." Reads like the answer to to a not so serious Mission Impossible task for Mr. Graves before the tape containing his mission, should he choose to accept it, self destructs in 10 seconds. That "mission" -- successfully use the word critique 3 times in a sentence of 10 words or less while still making sense.