NBA Playoffs...

The way the game is going it's Jokic and you can put any 4 players in the NBA out there with him.

Jokic 12 boards
the rest 16

Jokic 7 assist
the rest 11

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Is this what we're doing in the NBA today? Flop, foul, flop, foul.

Come on man. Embarrassing fucking league. Jeff Van Gundy is spot on.

Wembanyama will go down as the best NBA player to ever play. He will average 30 and 15.

Heim

EOG Master
Lakers are 4.5 at their place, but Lebron's ankle will be worse tomorrow. He certainly favored it on the missed layup late

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
We didn't expect a repeat performance by the Joker, or from A Davis for that matter, but still another day at the office with yet another triple double for the former. Lebron missed his by a rebound.

jimmythegreek

If I'm Ham heading home in virtual desperation mode, I might want Hach starting game 3 over Schroeder and Vanderbilt. Right on cue with that pregame interview.

jimmythegreek

How many totals have we seen decided this postseason not just with a last possession dribble out, but preceded by the sinning team taking the 24 second violation on their very last possession?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Something is wrong with Lebron's hands. Loses ball on layup and can't pick up rolling ball at the end with a single paw on inbounds. Had to use both paws.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Either Lebron has smalls paws and I never noticed or there is something neurologic going on. Maybe the beginning of Michael J Fox shake it off.

kane

EOG master
LeBron needs to stop taking so many three's, but if AD is going to shoot 4/15 from the field, they have no shot

kane

EOG master
I don't follow this shit league. Papa time has finally caught up to him.
LeBron has played 20 seasons, but if you factor in all the playoff games, he's actually played 23.5 seasons worth of games crammed into 20 years, when star players start aging they move their game farther from the basket, easier on the body to shoot it from distance as opposed to driving to the rim and taking all the contact, guys like Kobe and Wade shot more jumpers at the end of their careers than drives to the rim, at this point I don't think LeBron can be the same player he's always been, a guy who can put his head down and take it to the basket and either score or draw a foul, as he ages he'll continue taking more outside shots and have less drives in the lane, it's a natural transition for aging athletes, he's still a dominant force, but no longer the best in the game, and playing every other day doesn't help him either, little time to rest his body

Heim

EOG Master
I didn't understand the move replacing Schroder for Vanderbilt to gain a few more rebounds. Schroder is their best guard defending
and creating when he has the ball. Russell is worthless in this series.

Heim

EOG Master
Scott 'The Extender' Foster one of tonight's officials. Translated.....any moneyline price on Celtics is value. lol

LeBron has played 20 seasons, but if you factor in all the playoff games, he's actually played 23.5 seasons worth of games crammed into 20 years, when star players start aging they move their game farther from the basket, easier on the body to shoot it from distance as opposed to driving to the rim and taking all the contact, guys like Kobe and Wade shot more jumpers at the end of their careers than drives to the rim, at this point I don't think LeBron can be the same player he's always been, a guy who can put his head down and take it to the basket and either score or draw a foul, as he ages he'll continue taking more outside shots and have less drives in the lane, it's a natural transition for aging athletes, he's still a dominant force, but no longer the best in the game, and playing every other day doesn't help him either, little time to rest his body
LeBron on playing in Denver
“Yeah, it’s real,” LeBron James said when asked about it. “…You get tired a lot faster than you would if you wasn’t in it.”

AD's the best defensive player in the game. The guard play has been fantastic for the Laker with catch and shoot. Denver has a losing record on the road.

The difference will be the 4 games in Denver. There's only one day rest between games. AD and "I can't breath" are going to wear down in the thin air. Jokic will run while AD and Brick will be walking up the court. I see a lot of 5 on 4s along with a tired AD and Brick.
bump

The Nuggets won't getting as many transistion baskets in LA as they did in Denver. It'll be easier for Brick and AD to run up an down the court even though there will still be a lot of times where they are the last man up the court, just not as bad. Brick's been the last man up the court for at least 10 years. Most of the time crying to the ref.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I hate Lebron almost as much as raiders. Nothing shameful about losing your skeels at his age and # of seasons, games. Maybe he will go "throwback" in Los Angeles but he is clearly near the end.