NBA Trivia

kane

EOG master
Only one player in NBA history has recorded multiple seasons of averaging 20 points, shooting 50% from the field, 40% from three, and 90% from the FT line

kane

EOG master
Bonus question, only four players in history have ever done it, and like I posted above only one guy did it more than once

kane

EOG master
Either Bird or Curry did it twice...

Well played, Larry Legend twice, Curry once. Okay big shot, name the other two, one is a guy you would expect, the other one you would either have to be a fan of his team, or cheat to get it

Heim

EOG Master
I have no idea...you'd have to start with great ft shooter.....I thought maybe Booker or Middleton but doubt either shoots
it above 50 in 2 point range.

kane

EOG master
I actually made a mistake, there are 5 players who did it, Bird twice, Curry, KD, Dirk, and amazingly Middleton is the fifth, how the fuck you even mentioned Middleton's name I don't know, who would have ever guessed him

Heim

EOG Master
I actually made a mistake, there are 5 players who did it, Bird twice, Curry, KD, Dirk, and amazingly Middleton is the fifth, how the fuck you even mentioned Middleton's name I don't know, who would have ever guessed him

I didn't look it up, I knew he shoots over 90 and over 40, just wasn't sure about his mid-range stuff.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Mark Jackson and Jeff Van Gundy were commenting on Middleton's efficiency during the Bucks-Rockets telecast.

Middleton also defends like a hound.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Dirk's jumpers were never flat.

What great arc on the ball.