NCAA, NFL Helmets for Avatars----New and Historical

dirty

EOG Master
you can Right click on it and save it in My Pictures then goto edit avatar in your user cp at the top Left of the page....Then Browse for it and click on my pictures and then load it that way...

OR you can wait as our Avatar changing abilities are not working....as I just tried to change mine and when it is corrected I can change it for you.....:+thumbs-2

BigDaddy

EOG Master
dirty said:
you can Right click on it and save it in My Pictures then goto edit avatar in your user cp at the top Left of the page....Then Browse for it and click on my pictures and then load it that way...

OR you can wait as our Avatar changing abilities are not working....as I just tried to change mine and when it is corrected I can change it for you.....:+thumbs-2

would appreciate it!

thank you

14 div II schools that they don't have info on and 1 is my alma mater

The West Virginia University Institute of Technology Golden Bears!!!!!!!!!

dirty

EOG Master
Deejmartin said:
14 div II schools that they don't have info on and 1 is my alma mater

The West Virginia University Institute of Technology Golden Bears!!!!!!!!!

dj....from what I understand is you can email them and Request it and they can get it up for ya....

Jagermeister said:
Remember never bet on a Vick in a big game.

Very sore subject in The ATL this week ..... he needs to go back to running more .... the media and coaches are messing up his true talent.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Glaken said:
Very sore subject in The ATL this week ..... he needs to go back to running more .... the media and coaches are messing up his true talent.

They are saving him from injury is all. He cannot run all the time without getting the crap beat out of him and risk a more serious injury.