Need Help: Where to bet the Little League World Series? What PPH? Offshore? The goal: To get the most money down

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Hello Fellow EOG Bros

We need help getting down on little league world series. Currently, we have a good edge but need what PPH and/or offshores to get the most down. We are asking in advance of the LLWS

Thank You EOG Community in advance

SV

Last edited:

svbettor

EOG Veteran
Please DM me if you if you want to see the records of the originated plays. However I am looking to get as much down either PPH, Offshore or in other markets

railbird

EOG Master
The July 31 makes for less equality, too much micro managing from ll administration have ruined the sport, the dereg of the bats was way over the top

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
What happened to the Taiwanese boys who would invade the U.S. and dominate the local heroes?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Here in Costa Rica, the locals don't care much for "beisbol," but as I understand it, the Nicaraguans play sandlot baseball at La Sabana Park on the weekends.

It was fun back in the day to get 10 guys together and play slow-pitch baseball with a rule called "right field out."

You could never "take two and hit to right."

Every right-handed hitter had to pull the ball, just like current big-league players (kidding).

Today's kids are not interested in playing baseball.

They're either carjacking virtually via video games or carrying out the actual crime.

Haha.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
common denominater of championship teams is 90pct of team is with 75 days of cutoff date to be elgible. when pitch counts were introduced it became a tougher handicap and a worse product. stephen keener has nose dived the product. partcipation is at an all time low because of him