Need some Pics of JJ

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Compaq Dork:

You seem to have some good pictures of Skippy. Could you please post the Wal Mart and the Tron pictures please? Also if you have any others that are new they would be greatly appreciated. I think it is important for the fourm to put a face on the greatest poster in the history of the internet.

That Compactor took a real photo of me and then changed it a little and now puts it all over net. Hey at least I look skinny in his photos but he has fukked with my hair.

How does he do it?

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
That last one is a new one. Thanks for posting.

Coach you are looking good my friend. Seems like you have put on a lot of weight since your days in the can.

Hitter this is not funny

I am going to bury this Compactor guy if I find him, he pretended to be my friend and i sent him a photo of myself and now he makes me out to be like a dick.

I am better looking boys than that, Compactor is trying to mke me look bad

I am steaming right now

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
This is already my alltime thread here at EOG. Coach you really get around! I had no idea you got yourself into so many situations.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>

</TD><TD class=alt1><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> jj gets exorcised for tomorrows slate of nfl games
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

No it means I didn't see this pic. All I saw was a red x.

compaqdork

EOG Enthusiast
hitter does it work now? clear your cache and cookies or some shitt

COach i will work on some journey material this week