Neteller is solid but is out of touch - No Real Competition

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Totally ridiculous that it takes a full calendar week (fri-fri) for an EFT to 'clear' and be ready to use. The EFT was debited from my bank acct 4:00am Sunday night/Mon.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
When something is free, they don't make anything on it.

Or In other words... You get what you pay for...my dad once told me.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Well run--probably so. But I wonder why others have not entered this market if there is SO MUCH profit in it. I know Neteller was first and the couple that have come behind them---where are they now? They didn't make Fortune 500's List.

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated
Without Neteller--Online gambling (as most of us know it) would be GONE. And I'm not saying they don't make money . Of course they DO. But--when transactions are done for FREE --their is NO PROFIT in that the last time I checked. Even though the transaction may take a week. So as I have said before and still believe---Neteller and the Offshore Industry are TIED at the HIP!

dirty

EOG Master
I use strictly Firepay now.....3.99 a Transaction and once your Bank account is Verified the money is credited to your account Immediately to use and when you make a withdrawal it is there within a few hours.....all online Gambling Establishments use them as well.

Funded my poker account last nite in about 2 minutes with them...then they take the money out fo your account in 2-3 Business days

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I have no problems with Neteller. I think it is the best thing going and I feel safe. That feeling a lone is worth a few transfer charges.