Neteller Question

Has Neteller ever sent you a email password reminder just out of the blue. I got one yesterday. I didn't request a Password reminder. I sent them a email asking why it was sent but havn't got a reply as of yet.

Pastorsinalot

EOG Addicted
dont trust it, it been going around. I had 300 dollars taken out my account last month. I think neteller need to let people know about how its site is being compromise. sorry for the spelling

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Same thing here last night. I called them immediately and changed my info. They stated that unless a glitch, then they didn't know why the email was sent.

I suggest never treating Neteller like a bank.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
True that - if this Goodlatte bill becomes an issue and the American government asks Neteller for a list of American customers and copies of activity they will say sure - here it is - anything else we can get for you?

:+wink-2+ :+wink-2+ :+wink-2+ :+wink-2+ :+wink-2+

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Same thing here last night. I called them immediately and changed my info. They stated that unless a glitch, then they didn't know why the email was sent.

I suggest never treating Neteller like a bank.

thanks general im a little new to all of this and have been keeping money in netteller quite a while kind of like a bank.....i will be sure to withdrawl