Never too high, never too low

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Kawhi Leonard has the perfect personality for a professional basketball player and/or a professional sports bettor.

His nickname is "The Claw."

Heim

EOG Master
His best bud on the team Green says Kawhi is leaning to stay. I don't see it. What's left to prove in Canada?

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
Rookie goalie Jordan Binnington of the St. Louis Blues also appears to be a flat liner with the perfect personality for a goaltender, compiling an 8-2 record during the playoffs after a loss and a 14-2 overall record after a loss, counting both regular season (6-0) and playoff games.

kane

EOG master
His best bud on the team Green says Kawhi is leaning to stay. I don't see it. What's left to prove in Canada?

I agree. At first I was thinking how do you leave a championship team, then I started thinking, he went to Toronto, he took that franchise to a place they had never been, and won them a title, he did everything the team and the city could have hoped for, so now he can leave knowing he accomplished what he wanted to accomplish, my money is on the LAC

kane

EOG master
Kawhi is hard to market.

But I love his game.

I hate to ever agree with Railbird, but I fucking love everything about Kawhi, great player on both ends of the court, as humble a superstar as you'll ever see, just quietly goes about his business without needing to draw attention to himself. If Kawhi were a football player, he would be the guy who scores a TD, then just hands the ball to the ref and quietly jogs back to the sidelines