New England Patriots @ San Diego Chargers Betting Pick

paul8209

EOG Senior Member
Patriots are a perfect 6-0 at home, but just 3-3 on the road, their suffered their first loss in eight starts at Green Bay last week and now have to make the long trip out West and I do not feel the scheduler has done them any favours at all, with a trip to a "hungry" Chargers. Looking at the last couple of seasons, I do not think that the Pats have travelled to the West Coast since mid 2012 and to do so after such a titanic game, will take it's toll and place very different demands on the players. The Chargers are 5-1 at home and looking to hang onto the coattails of the Broncos, whom they play next week and want to stay within a game of Denver going into that. Much has been made of the Pats record this week after a loss (36-4) and in December (51-9 under Bill Belichick), but they have not been playing many of those back to back on the road and against a strong opponent, having flown cross country across a couple of time zones.I understand they flew directly here from Wisconsin, which was probably the right thing to do, but it meant a massive disruption to their usual schedule and I think this is a big ask. San Diego quarterback Philip Rivers is no slouch either at the business end of the season and is #2 ranked all time over the last four games of the season with a 29-3 record.

I do not want to go too deeply into this, some things just "are" and I feel all the advantages are with the Chargers , in addition to the loss in Green Bay, the Pats gave up 41 points to Kansas, who look inferior to SD and 33 to Miami on the road and odds just feel completely wrong. Sometimes you have to be brave and it is the straight win for me.

1.75 units San Diego 2.66 to win Pinnacle Sports/ Vegas Line/Sportmarket Pro.

source : http://www.clubgowi.com/ (from the newsletter)