News Flash: Touts Are Scum

Paleface

EOG 500 Champion Dec. 2013
Re: News Flash: Touts Are Scum

Touts are scammers and a-holes but don't blame them. They provide a service (just like drugs, prostitution, etc) and steal money by selling fake dreams to greedy, lazy bastards who think they will become rich by paying $8.00 for a "Game Of the Year".

boston massacre

EOG Master

I doubt that factsman does that on purpose ...people go on losing streaks and have bad years .....seen it too many times. Then a bounce back.

I'll pick them out of a hat, and go against any Scum Maggot Tout.

A bad year out of the hat, can be followed by a bounce back year out of the hat.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Touts are snake oiled salesmen.....

Meathead...Railbird....Roxxyfish....SSI

All broken down gamblers....

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted

This is how Viejo Dinosaurs boyfriend the Factsman does it

i actually do it doggy style...........but you would know that being your the one
giving the reach around.

so birdy..........dsi is running a contest here YES OR NO

are they doing the contest because they are just great guys ?
is j/k scum for approving this contest ?
you know j/k right. thats the guy who let you fill in on his radio show when real guests couldn't be on

speaking of that dsi contest..........aren't you the racist crummy cock sucker that is in it
free rolling.

you dont see me touting 50 books off shore
you see me stand by the one thats been around for 40 plus years paying people(bookmaker)
and if someone has a issue or a beef and i help out.............whether i make zero money
or a lot of money.............the player is getting the best bang for his buck
the best bonus
the fastest payout

so i dont knock you for sucking off the Huntington beach life guards for some income.
you see rail............we are one in the same we both provide a service.
only difference is i get paid in bit coin
you get paid in protein.

on that note...........can i buy you a Dr pepper
next week i'll be in Vegas

Johnny LaRue

EOG Addicted

The shit over at RAS doesn't smell....they are above it all....:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

yisman

EOG Master

I learned about this scam from the Meathead.

He said his clients sign up through his links and then he sends them plenty of losers (not sure whether on purpose or he's just a terrible handicapper).

It's in a previous thread.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

FACTSMAN YOU ARE A PAL OF MINE SO I WANT YOU TO LEVEL WITH ME.YOUR NAME HAS COME UP WITH A LOT OF KNOWN FAGS IN THESE FORUMS MEATMAN,V.D.,JOHN KELLY I AM TRYING REAL HARD TO DEFEND YOU SAYING YOUR STRAIGHT HOWEVER A LOT OF POSTERS ARE STARTING NOT TO BELIEVE ME :+clueless

YOU SAID YOU WANT TO MEET ME IN BRAINTREE,MASSACHUSETTS FACTSMAN I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I HAVE NEVER HAD A GAY EXPERIENCE AND I DONT WANT TO START NOW.SO IF YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO BONE OLD BEANTOWNJIM UP THE ARSE FORGET ABOUT IT :doh1

BOYS I WANT TO GO ON RECORD SAYING I DONT THINK THE FACTSMAN IS GAY BUT HE CERTAINLY SURROUNDS HIMSELF WITH SOME QUESTIONABLE PEOPLE

P.S. FACTSMAN DONT HIT RAILBIRD TO HARD

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned

FACTSMAN GETS REALLY UPSET EASILY I THINK HE HAS A QUICK TEMPER.HE SEEMS LIKE A FUN GUY AS LONG AS THE JOKES ARE ON SOMEBODY ELSE.

FACTSMAN DROPS MORE MONEY ON THE FLOOR IN VEGAS THAN MOST PEOPLE HAVE IN THERE WALLETS 12io4j2w90

THE FACTSMAN

EOG Addicted

beaner............no homo here
quick temper..............guilty

was just letting railbird know that every forum or sports site has some form of affiliate deal

you never see me posting or touting plays do you ?

one guy once said i purposely give out losers on purpose to get a % of the loss is FUCKING STUPID
if i knew who was going to lose games............wouldn't i know the teams that win ?

i would want 100% of the winners instead of 25 or 50% of the losers.............cant make this shit up.

last thing

now that your in the millionaire club
i would be glad to show you how to drop money on the floor in vegas
i'll make you a honorary dago in Vegas

get u a honorary membership in the patriacra family................lol

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

FACTSMAN YOU ARE A PAL OF MINE SO I WANT YOU TO LEVEL WITH ME.YOUR NAME HAS COME UP WITH A LOT OF KNOWN FAGS IN THESE FORUMS MEATMAN,V.D.,JOHN KELLY I AM TRYING REAL HARD TO DEFEND YOU SAYING YOUR STRAIGHT HOWEVER A LOT OF POSTERS ARE STARTING NOT TO BELIEVE ME :+clueless

YOU SAID YOU WANT TO MEET ME IN BRAINTREE,MASSACHUSETTS FACTSMAN I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW I HAVE NEVER HAD A GAY EXPERIENCE AND I DONT WANT TO START NOW.SO IF YOU THINK YOUR GOING TO BONE OLD BEANTOWNJIM UP THE ARSE FORGET ABOUT IT :doh1

BOYS I WANT TO GO ON RECORD SAYING I DONT THINK THE FACTSMAN IS GAY BUT HE CERTAINLY SURROUNDS HIMSELF WITH SOME QUESTIONABLE PEOPLE

P.S. FACTSMAN DONT HIT RAILBIRD TO HARD

Heard that hat you were a fag Jim because Lenny from Cascade liked to bend you over numerous times to stick it up your arse....

Valuist

EOG Master
It's uncanny how all these touts on podcasts are ALWAYS on the right side of the line moves. They always bet early, beat the move and are always on the right side. Pretty easy to hit upper fifties pct when taking liberties with a half point or full point on many games.

I happen to know a guy who has a small number of clients. He's always lying about the lines he gets. Anyone should beat the game under those circumstances.

Heim

EOG Master
It's uncanny how all these touts on podcasts are ALWAYS on the right side of the line moves. They always bet early, beat the move and are always on the right side. Pretty easy to hit upper fifties pct when taking liberties with a half point or full point on many games.

I happen to know a guy who has a small number of clients. He's always lying about the lines he gets. Anyone should beat the game under those circumstances.

VSIN is notorious for this. One of the biggest puffers is Wes Reynolds. Nice guy but always has the best number.

The other guy whose name escapes me gives out props that have moved considerably. But notes what he got, yet
recommends a number is still good. Why? Because it steamed that way? Fezzik famous for that too.

Valuist

EOG Master
What's crazy is with something as random as Covid positives, they keep getting those "right side early moves".

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Not hard to figure out… they are liars! We all want the best number on a game & sometimes I get it right. But I don’t have numerous books at my disposal either.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
VSIN is notorious for this. One of the biggest puffers is Wes Reynolds. Nice guy but always has the best number.

I remember one night I was chatting on the phone with JK just before the Leroy's line radio show. I mentioned how he seemed to consistently tout short-term winning guys like Kevin Stott (had a 11-3 run at one time) and methodically ignore WesReynolds (who happened to be on a 0-8 run). I suggested at some point it might be useful to hear a post-mortem from Wes on the 8 losses.

Well, that night, even though I just casually discussed it, JK brought up the 0-8 run subject with Wes and his sidekick David Glisan. You would have thought the subject was a dagger to their hearts. Glisan immediately dismissed the run as a short sample and meaningless. Of course, but the issue was did Wes learn anything from the losses? They might have had some gravitas in brushing it off, but my records showed losing was endemic, both Wes and David were long term losers with their radio picks.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Should have checked with ComptrBob and received the go-ahead to mention his research before I asked Wes and David about the 0-8 run.

I wasn't worried about Wes's reaction to his short-term struggles, but I put ComptrBob in a tough spot by mentioning him as my source for the information.

Live and learn.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

The other guy whose name escapes me gives out props that have moved considerably. But notes what he got, yet
recommends a number is still good. Why? Because it steamed that way? Fezzik famous for that too.
Wes is ok at getting the best number as he says he does.

the guy who is the king of getting the rogue number at vsin is Greg Peterson. he must have 50 outs and is able to instantly bet to get that only -3 when the market is now -5. plus he allegedly bets every side and total in college basketball.

another joke is the futures market and golf odds. all these vsin guys get some guy at 100/1 when he is now 40/1 or they got the packers to win the division at 5/1 when the market is packers 2/1.

vsin doesn't keep track of their releases record.

the guy I have the biggest problem with is Michael lombardi. he has his numbers and gives releases......but admittedly DOESNT BET ANY MONEY on his plays. what a fucking joke to be on a betting show and does not bet.

his info is good but his crediabilty is an F rating.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Should have checked with ComptrBob and received the go-ahead to mention his research before I asked Wes and David about the 0-8 run.

I wasn't worried about Wes's reaction to his short-term struggles, but I put ComptrBob in a tough spot by mentioning him as my source for the information.

Live and learn.

No problem at all.

Their defensiveness was palpable. There is a reason Wes had to go to work as a ticket writer and then flee back to Indiana. I don't listen to 98% of VSiN anymore, only guys I'll pay any attention to are Gil Alexander and Matt Youmans, guests Frank B., Anthony Curtis and a few others.

blueline

EOG Master
Dorsnt matter to me if someone bets...I care about the information.
My trainer used to tell me things that I was unable to pick up on my own.....he didnt bet....was his information useless?

Lombardi breaks things down from a" person whos been in the room" perspective......dont need to hear from another betting guy...VSiN is littered with those.
When he is wrong he admits it.
He loves to hear his own voice....no sin there.
Gave a nice breakdown a few weeks ago about what was ailing the Rams.
He gives out 3 sides a week....when I heard his record a couple of weeks ago it was near 70%....dont know what the updated record is.

Heim

EOG Master
Lombardi is a interesting study. A insider who knows nothing about spreads but pretends he does.

Sean King, a former quarterback in college who gives his opinion on hockey. lol

blueline

EOG Master
Seemingly out of nowhere some weeks ago he went on a 2 minute rant about bears OL coach juan castillo....learned more in that 2 mins than I did from any chicago area media source.
Thats the type of stuff I listen for....don't really care that much if he likes the chalk or the dog in a game.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Dorsnt matter to me if someone bets...I care about the information.
My trainer used to tell me things that I was unable to pick up on my own.....he didnt bet....was his information useless?

Lombardi breaks things down from a" person whos been in the room" perspective......dont need to hear from another betting guy...VSiN is littered with those.
When he is wrong he admits it.
He loves to hear his own voice....no sin there.
Gave a nice breakdown a few weeks ago about what was ailing the Rams.
He gives out 3 sides a week....when I heard his record a couple of weeks ago it was near 70%....dont know what the updated record is.
The information on who to bet is completely different when you have skin in the game.
He gets to freeroll the listeners.
He goes 4-1 "hey I'm hot listen to me"

He goes 1-4
"Hey do your own research. Im just an ex-nfl guy and I don't bet"

Pure scam artist

blueline

EOG Master
The information on who to bet is completely different when you have skin in the game.
He gets to freeroll the listeners.
He goes 4-1 "hey I'm hot listen to me"

He goes 1-4
"Hey do your own research. Im just an ex-nfl guy and I don't bet"

Pure scam artist

I don't get it...guess I never will.
You are free to follow , fade, ignore.

Again, my trainer tells me something I don't know and he doesnt bet...is he scamming me?
For the other VSiN hosts/guests how do you know they are actaully betting what they pick?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

Again, my trainer tells me something I don't know and he doesnt bet...is he scamming me?
For the other VSiN hosts/guests how do you know they are actaully betting what they pick?
If your trainer is misrepresenting, yes. There are plenty of places to get info without the hype and hustle.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

help me with what you mean by trainer?

As for other hosts. I know JTV, Youmans, Mitch Moss, Wes Reynolds bet.

Not sure about the others but it should be a requirement for a betting site giving betting information that the people giving said plays are actually betting their plays.

I'm not a bet size shamer that these guys should be betting $500/play. but bet something.

Valuist

EOG Master

For the other VSiN hosts/guests how do you know they are actaully betting what t

I'm curious as to who was the trainer. Many years of betting Chicago racing.