rjt721

EOG Master
Re: NFL Capping Challenge: Tripp Vs DJDalamar

Tried to tell you guys he'd be back. :btj:

Nice to see DJ doing the right thing. :highfive

Timetopay

EOG Master

Tripps a good guy. Sure he will just forget the whole thing ever happened.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Tripp still owes RJT after promising to pay for his voice box surgery to deepen his voice.

Timetopay

EOG Master

RJT can you let me know where this whole squeaky thing started?

Someone told me Gyno but that would mean your twos realtionship went alot further than first thought:btj:

Ouch, dj went from getting 15k a month when he was top of the new age charts to this....tough breaks

rjt721

EOG Master

RJT can you let me know where this whole squeaky thing started?

Someone told me Gyno but that would mean your twos realtionship went alot further than first thought:btj:
Obviously wouldn't pick up the phone if that lunatic called.

J

joeybagadonuts

Ouch, dj went from getting 15k a month when he was top of the new age charts to this....tough breaks

Yes, he also was a big time winning gambler according to himself despite the fact he constantly bet bad #s on the squarest plays on the board and hit 15% in this contest.

I dont like to pile on when stuff like this happens, but he took a shot at not 1 but 2 members of the PO-7....

J

joeybagadonuts

I dont like to pile on when stuff like this happens, but he took a shot at not 1 but 2 members of the PO-7....

PO-7 ain't nothin to fukkk with. The 3 of us left here, at least.

Who were the OG members, Brick? I remember me, you, Timely, Thor, Adam Jones, and Dikta? Who was the 7th?

J

joeybagadonuts

TuckerFucker sold us out to his pal PO69 I heard....

Gyno texted me with that info.

tripp

EOG Master

DJ has made this right, no reason to pile on with shots at the guy. DJ is good in my books. :cheers

Hey guys I'm here obviously I concede the contest to Tripp things got real bad for me and I'm actually back in Oklahoma and having to get a real job.

I'm not stiffing Tripp but unfortunate it will be a slow pay. I'm going to PM him and get his PP addy for a small amount that I can send him now. I apologize Tripp and I never should have took the contest, but I was so hot all year I thought for sure I win it.

Even when I get back on my feet I'm done with contests though unless it's post up.

Once again sorry man and I'll get you paid as soon as I can.

Hopefully everything works out for you. Sorry to hear this, but im glad your still around. What part of oklahoma you in? Im sure your connected but if not i know a couple peeps in the biz that can throw you some gigs if your down to get back into the business.

Dont be a stranger, and hopefully 2012 is your year. :cheers

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I knew something was up I had emailed JK about throwing some DJ work my way and KR about a new company I might be using for my payments, but I didn't think it go this bad this fast.

I knew something bad was coming life was running way too good but least I'm not in prison again.

Oh and I got back to a TV just in time for :tebow

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Half the money DJ made in the SportsOptions Showdown was sent to Tripp. Debt has been paid.

:cheers

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Since the bet wouldn't have been over till the sb is this still consider a slow pay?:btj:

Brick

EOG Master

Only took a month to pay after you disappeared, no telling how long though if you didnt get the 500 freeroll from eog.:cheers

Brick

EOG Master

Having trouble locating the thread where you admitted to taking a shot at timely for 1500, if you remember what it was called go ahead and bump it. We will let the others decide if you were in the wrong or not.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I'm Calling TH out was the thread I challenged him I never siad I was taking a shot at him you made that up somewhere along the way.

Seriously dude get out more this is not a healthy way to live life.