NFL owners want fans in the stands, so 'waive' your right to sue

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I doubt Cuomo and also New Jersey, will let the Jets and Giants do that

Maybe season ticket holders only, but def not a full stadium

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I think Michigan is doing the same with bars. Trying to confirm restaurants. Talking about burying the little guy who just got their holiday order.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I heard a representative from the Bears organization say he could envision 15,000 fans per game at Soldier Field this season.

Last edited:
I doubt Cuomo and also New Jersey, will let the Jets and Giants do that

Maybe season ticket holders only, but def not a full stadium

Most teams are almost all or all season tickets in NFL. Just wondering how they decide who attends if they limit it to 15k. Maybe every one gets one or two game tickets determined by a draw?

NHL is doing it right. Everything in Canada where it is under control.

Agreed, Canada got serious early and showed leadership from the very top down. Now similar to Europe they will get the economic benefits of it being under control. Besides makes sense in Canada, otherwise they will never see the Cup unless they go to the Hockey Hall of Fame.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Agreed, Canada got serious early and showed leadership from the very top down. Now similar to Europe they will get the economic benefits of it being under control. Besides makes sense in Canada, otherwise they will never see the Cup unless they go to the Hockey Hall of Fame.
From a National health policy perspective, Canada has shown more progress than America.

But Canada will always be depending on the U.S. economy more than any other country.
75% of all Canadian exports are to the U.S.
Canada needs the U.S to recover ASAP.