NFL Week 14....Lots of huge favorites

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Ah the time of the season when past the 3 quarter pole lines are over-inflated based on playoff urgency prospects rather than matchups on paper and the field. We should definitely see some live doggies commence along with some lopsided results. And I know this is a minor technicality, but we are now approaching week 15 because of the bye, and that's important to consider because in week 17, only a handful of lines have postseason or seeding implication.

bmiller

EOG Addicted
Raiders line is inflated .. as bad as Jax has been lately the Raiders past 3 games have been 3 straight blowouts .. line inflated only because its the last game in Oakland

lap18

EOG Dedicated
I'm not sure Eagles should be a fav over anybody in the league right now. So much to play for and they lose to Dolphins and now the 2-10 Giants are handed it to them...might be time to clean house.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
I dont know man.

To me it's the equilvant of getting raped in the ass if you're the Eagles here. I cant comprehend or digest this so there is no other way to explain it.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I'm not sure Eagles should be a fav over anybody in the league right now. So much to play for and they lose to Dolphins and now the 2-10 Giants are handed it to them...might be time to clean house.

Clean house???

They have nine starters missing and they had more injuries today.....would be a miracle if they win out...

kane

EOG master
As far as spots go, it doesn't get much worse than the spot SF is in, coming off consecutive big games against GB, Balt, and NO, with the last two games decided on the last play, and next week they get the Rams, but In between they get a bad Falcons team, but a team that hasn't quit and has played some good ball of late winning 3 of their last 5 games. This a a huge flat spot for the Niners and I'm all over Atlanta and the points

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
If Lamar can't go expect that line to drop to 9 or 10.
Jackson is playing, it’s more precautionary. The TE Andrews looks to be out though. The Jets have a lot of injuries and it’s the time of year where those players beg out when there is nothing to play for.

kane

EOG master
Washington +4.5
Chicago +4.5
Denver +10
Atlanta +11

These are what I've played so far, I also played a Buff/Ariz tease

kane

EOG master
Washington +4.5
Chicago +4.5
Denver +10
Atlanta +11
Cincinnati +10
LAC +3

Teased Buffalo with Arizona, and opened a tease with Dallas. That's it, card final

kane

EOG master
I'm already having a bad day, can't wait to lose my Skins play when Philly scores on defense after recovering a fumbled lateral with no time on the clock

kane

EOG master
Jameis Winston could be a hell of a QB if he could figure out how to not throw the ball to the other team so damn often

kane

EOG master
That is just cruel

I've lost count of how many of these I've lost through the years. If you watch the bad beats segment on SVP, every one of them they show at the beginning I had, the infamous Belk Bowl, the OSU recovery in the end zone against NW, the Josh Rosen fumble against Stanford

kane

EOG master
They say it evens out.... no way I believe that

It doesn't even out for me, since I'm a dog player who rarely bets a favorite, none of my teams would ever be in a spot where I needed the defensive lateral fumble return to cover. I've won bets where my team got a back door TD in the final minute to cover, but never when my team scored on defense like what happened today

MrTop

EOG Master
DRAFTKINGS closed -7 -103 & south point -7 on the eagle game..I had a feeling something was up.... it looked like it was done for sure. Bad beat for sure if you had skins.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I'm already having a bad day, can't wait to lose my Skins play when Philly scores on defense after recovering a fumbled lateral with no time on the clock

SF (+3) was ALMOST my last leg in my weekly 4 team 13 point teaser for quite a bit of money.

Would have been absolutely sick to my stomach/suicidal

I think I remembered your post how its a bad spot for the Niners.

So tip of the hat to you, Sir!

kane

EOG master
SF (+3) was ALMOST my last leg in my weekly 4 team 13 point teaser for quite a bit of money.

Would have been absolutely sick to my stomach/suicidal

I think I remembered your post how its a bad spot for the Niners.

So tip of the hat to you, Sir!

Thanks, it was my only win today but by far my favorite play. As I said, the Niners were coming off three big games, with the last two being decided on the final play of the game, and they finish the season with the Rams and Seahawks, spots don't get any worse than what SF was in today

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Thanks, it was my only win today but by far my favorite play. As I said, the Niners were coming off three big games, with the last two being decided on the final play of the game, and they finish the season with the Rams and Seahawks, spots don't get any worse than what SF was in today

Yep, great call on that game.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
I am the same way.

When its not going well, sometimes you just know its gonna get worse... and it usually does.

Sadly its not working out like that the other way

kane

EOG master
The Bears dominated the stats but turned it over 3 times, the stats in the Charger game were about even, but they turned it over 7 times, the stats in the Bengal game were about even but they turned it over 5 times, and of course the Redskin debacle. To say I deserved a better fate yesterday would be an under statement

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The Bears dominated the stats but turned it over 3 times, the stats in the Charger game were about even, but they turned it over 7 times, the stats in the Bengal game were about even but they turned it over 5 times, and of course the Redskin debacle. To say I deserved a better fate yesterday would be an under statement
Green Bay sitting on leads will come back to bite them. Watching the charger game, once the wheels started falling off, it got ugly fast. Gordon really needs a new home.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Green Bay sitting on leads will come back to bite them. Watching the charger game, once the wheels started falling off, it got ugly fast. Gordon really needs a new home.
It's hard to watch the immobile Rivers at this stage in his career