NFL Week 18

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Panthers and Titans are so bad. If Colts and Saints win, need Panthers and Titans to play 1 good last game. howid the fuck is Twannyhill still on the Titans rooster? When he blew the Bungals playoff game a couple years back, that should have been enough.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If Titans win, no conflict with Bills/Fish. Will be Bills for division. Otherwise a choice of division or Steelers. Will depend if I get the other divisions.

kane

EOG master
howid the fuck is Twannyhill still on the Titans rooster?
Two years ago they drafted his replacement in Malik Willis, that didn't work out, last year they drafted Will Levis, he hasn't impressed either, it's not like they're content with Tannehill, they're trying to replace him, he'll be on another roster next year

kane

EOG master
If Titans win, no conflict with Bills/Fish. Will be Bills for division. Otherwise a choice of division or Steelers. Will depend if I get the other divisions.
I have a future on the Bills +120 to win the division, I'll use that as an emotional hedge as a Dolphin fan

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Chicago-Green Bay will be very interesting. We’ll see how much Chicago has progressed since the Week One matchup. The Bears have a lot to play for, just not for the playoffs.

Played Detroit -3, think Minn is a dead team with all the injuries. Detroit is playing the starters also.

kane

EOG master
Watson back for green bay?
January 3, 2024
Watson (hamstring) was a limited participant at Wednesday's walkthrough.
ANALYSIS
In his first on-field work since suffering a strained right hamstring Week 13 against the Chiefs, Watson predictably operated with a cap on his reps. Speaking of the Packers' No. 1 wide receiver, coach Matt LaFleur told Tom Silverstein of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel that Watson is coming off a good week and will need to make appreciable progress this time around to put himself in a position to return Week 18 versus the Bears. Per Matt Schneidman of The Athletic, Watson himself was more optimistic, saying, "My passion is playing football, and now it's looking a lot like I'm going to be able to play some football this Sunday." Ultimately, Watson has two more sessions to prove his health before the team potentially makes a ruling on his upcoming availability as soon as Friday.

blueline

EOG Master
ok so have to wait on that for a couple of days......jaylen johnson got dinged up last game..did not practice today.......could get interesting

Heim

EOG Master
I liked the 49ers -3 however I have to think the Rams are motivated to win and get a 6 seed versus lose and #7.

The Rams know they have a chance v. Lions at 6.....Eagles at 7......well Eagles pushed them around at home reg season.

Have to think Frisco money is a Wentz fade.

Valuist

EOG Master
One thing we learned about the footage of Tyreek Hill's house burning. Hill was seen wearing a walking boot, so we know he isn't 100 pct.

kane

EOG master
My philosophy as head ball coach is rest if wild card, play if #1 seed.
I agree, rest guys that are banged up but play your healthy starters at least for a half, if Balt and SF rest all their guys that means they'll have two weeks off, that's too much down time

blueline

EOG Master
ok so have to wait on that for a couple of days......jaylen johnson got dinged up last game..did not practice today.......could get interesting

thursday update

Cornerback Jaylon Johnson was once again sidelined with a shoulder injury, although he insists that he "100 percent" expects to play against the Packers on Sunday.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I liked the 49ers -3 however I have to think the Rams are motivated to win and get a 6 seed versus lose and #7.

The Rams know they have a chance v. Lions at 6.....Eagles at 7......well Eagles pushed them around at home reg season.

Have to think Frisco money is a Wentz fade.
Rams are sitting out players also. Health> 6/7 seed.

Heim

EOG Master
It's interesting with Puca. He's in until he breaks the rookie yards record...then out. Let's hope Wentz doesn't let him down 😅

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Thank you.

Six Ravens ruled out for season finale vs. Steelers; Odell Beckham to join Lamar Jackson on sideline
Baltimore will be resting several players for the final regular season game

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Steelers in. Lions vs Packers or Vikings. Bills, Boys, Aints, Colts division winners. And of course:

#MichiganCulture

kane

EOG master
Steelers in
Not so fast my friend, even though the Ravens are sitting a lot of guys, this is one of the best rivalries in the NFL, the Ravens would love nothing more than to knock the Steelers out of the playoffs, and you still need Mason Rudolph to win a big game on the road

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Not so fast my friend, even though the Ravens are sitting a lot of guys, this is one of the best rivalries in the NFL, the Ravens would love nothing more than to knock the Steelers out of the playoffs, and you still need Mason Rudolph to win a big game on the road
Laying more than 3. This has been a dog series, sure has the feel of a 19-17 game.

blueline

EOG Master
Watson (hamstring) isn't practicing Friday, Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com reports.
This may (or may not) be indicative of a setback, after the Packers listed Watson as a limited practice participant Wednesday and Thursday. The wideout suggested Wednesday that he expects to play Sunday against the Bears, and coach Matt LaFleur also made fairly optimistic comments.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Here we go tomorrow. Steelers and Colts. Could go 0-2 or 2-0. If I lose everything, just means 0-18 and I'll have to rely on trophies.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Anyone betting the Commanders? It seems like the right side, but not sure.
I would if Howell wasn’t the QB. He’s really slumped, but Brissett has a hamstring issue. I don’t think Wash is playing the starters much, they want the 1.2 pick, something to watch.

Valuist

EOG Master
Not so fast my friend, even though the Ravens are sitting a lot of guys, this is one of the best rivalries in the NFL, the Ravens would love nothing more than to knock the Steelers out of the playoffs, and you still need Mason Rudolph to win a big game on the roa
The only prop I've played in that game is Chris Boswell under 6 1/2 points scored. We have 19 mphs winds; not gusting to 19 but steady 19 mph. I can't fade Tucker but I will fade Boswell.