NFL

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
This 17 week schedule is crap. If they really wanted to make it fair, take one of the games and play at a neutral site or London.

As a season ticket holder, the 9/1 split is fantastic news. 8/2 years will blow chunks. I wonder how they are going set the extra game. Current scheduling model is pretty solid. For an NFC team, 6 division, 4 vs AFC rotational division, 4 vs NFC rotational division and 2 vs NFC opponent finishing in same position. Where will game 17 come from?

As a season ticket holder, the 9/1 split is fantastic news. 8/2 years will blow chunks. I wonder how they are going set the extra game. Current scheduling model is pretty solid. For an NFC team, 6 division, 4 vs AFC rotational division, 4 vs NFC rotational division and 2 vs NFC opponent finishing in same position. Where will game 17 come from?
They should start a rivalry week. Make it regional by picking one team from the same region but the other conference. Meaning a team from the AFC West would play the same team from the NFC West every year. Examples would be Broncos against Seahawks the LA teams could play each other Packers vs Steelers Cowboys vs Texans. Make rivalry week 13 the 1st week after all the byes are done. Every 4 years you would end up playing that team twice but I don't see a problem with that.

boston massacre

EOG Master
They should start a rivalry week. Make it regional by picking one team from the same region but the other conference. Meaning a team from the AFC West would play the same team from the NFC West every year. Examples would be Broncos against Seahawks the LA teams could play each other Packers vs Steelers Cowboys vs Texans. Make rivalry week 13 the 1st week after all the byes are done. Every 4 years you would end up playing that team twice but I don't see a problem with that.

Think That it's All a Prelude To 18.

Players Union Making Them Take Baby Steps.