nice longshot @ Del Mar today

Discreet Cat

EOG Dedicated
Here's some video i found of Parisian Prince, who is entered in the Oak Tree Juvenile Turf today (Race 5 @ Del Mar). Quite impressive; watch how he suddenly knifes through an opening from behind a wall of horses to instantly take command of the race (while running uphill, no less). What's perhaps just as impressive (and unseen on the video) is that he apparently dwelt at the start as well.

He's the #3 horse in the video.....take a look!

<VAR id=yiv1397368386yui-ie-cursor></VAR>http://www.chroma.premiumtv.co.uk/s...ideoFileId_11649243/clipId_2013672/index.html

B

bbe300

Re: nice longshot @ Del Mar today

I agree horse looks live. Nice eye!

I have a couple of angle plays:

Race 4 - #5 Hot and Pleasing - Dam has 5 winners from 8 starter and 1 stakes winner. 20/1 ML, worth a small wager.

Race 7 - #3 Magic Beam - Hidden Fitness Angle, first off the claim, and is 2 for 3 at Del Mar and Late pace #'s are improving. 5/1 ML.

Race 8 - Del Mar Futurity - I gotta go with the 5 here, although my saver tickets with be with the 1, 2, and 10. Don't count Baffert/Bejarano out on the 10.

I didn't have much time to handicap as I'm going to the Tigers game tonight but I'll be watching on my phone hopefully

Good Luck!