NINE.COM - Horrible service

peteep

EOG Addicted
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1>For those of you who don't recall my first experience with these guys, check out this thread: http://forum.therx.com/showthread.p...10&page=1&pp=25&

In summary, when I first opened an account, I automatically had my online limits set at $1. I was told I had to call in all my plays. This was ridiculous. I talked to several people over there who were no help and said they needed to monitor my plays. The next day, Rick emailed me apologizing and set my limits at $300. That was low, but most of plays are $250 so I was ok with it. I played, I won a bit and I withdrew without any problems.

Yesterday I reloaded. I was pleased to see my bets went through no problem. My limits must have been increased since I was able to make a $500 bet. I thought all was rosey until......

I figure I would make a fun $50 parlay on hockey tonight. I go to make a wager and it says my limit online is $1! I then immediately try a straight wager and have no problem. Good, so it's just my parlay limits. I go on live chat. After a long time of waiting and being transfered, I am told I have $200 parlay limits now. But guess what. THEY LOWERED ALL MY WAGERS TO $200. Even straight bets.

At this point I am fuming. These guys call me to reload, I agree since my limits were at a point I was fine with. Now they lower them after I contact them only to up my parlay limits. This is just stupid. The clerk tells me to call Rick at 8:30 after the tip off of these games. I call at 8:38 and guess what! Rick has "left" for the day. Not a fan of being lied to. Nor a fan of getting poor service.

If you want to be a bookmaker, then you have to book a bet. I can post all my plays on here....I'm not betting steam, betting off numbers etc. These guys are pathetic. Treating customers like shit isn't gonna get you far in this business.
<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2></TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated
funny; i find a lotta books are getting timid about parlays..

and i always thought these were square or sucker bets

lol

gl

:+signs9-1

:D

:+clueless

Sam Odom

EOG Master
They do have some different lines and I was thinking about posting up there:doh1 I'm glad I read this, Thanks

peteep

EOG Addicted
Sam Odom said:
They do have some different lines and I was thinking about posting up there:doh1 I'm glad I read this, Thanks

Sam they do have lots of lines and betting options. Problem is they won't let you make a bet. All my bets have been regular straight bets. I am positive if you showed them to any linesmaker they would classify them as recreational.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I don't have any worry over getting paid at Nine and they would be fine for my dollar plays, but I thought they would be ran different than MyBookie. The group is fine for the majority of us.

peteep

EOG Addicted
Santo said:
Weren't they bought out by VIP Group??

Yeah they were. VIP is definately a "recreational" shop as well. You would think they have enough clients to cater to bigger players as well now.

My limits are now back to normal.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
We were very close to bringing Nine.com onboard EOG when we opened and I would have approved of it except they were a New sports book, even though the owner was a very good person and established. I hope he does not hold it against us as far as a relationship goes. It is just business and I think I speak for Ken when I say we have a lot of respect for Mike. I am of the opinion that these rec shops are as good as any. These books have thier own model and if they don't want certain clients, then they have every right to refuse business or cut limits as long as they pay players what is owed.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
ive done well there, they are nice, ask if you need something they will discuss it. ive had my limits cut but then restored. I called them today to tell them of a line proplem, they were thankful, they have lots of props and have that -105 once a week which is nice

would love to see them here at eog sometime soon.

mickey in customer service is a blast and can get you what you what you need.

CHARLIEPEETE

EOG Dedicated
I AM A BIG SUPPORTER OF THEM ALLL THE WAY FROM MY BBOOKIE TO THE PRESENT BUT THEN AGAIN I NEVER TAKE A PAY LL LOL:cocktail