Ninety-one Percent, Not Curry's FT Percentage.....

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Steph Curry is the all-time free-throw percentage leader in the NBA.

1. Steph Curry (.9056)

2. Steve Nash (.9043)

3. Mark Price (.9039)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
who knew kawhi leonard is top 50 all time ft %

Good call, Birdie.

I was surprised to learn Kawhi is a career 85.4% free-throw shooter.

He hit less than 75% (.744) of his free throws in two seasons at San Diego State.

I see him at #50 on the all-time NBA list.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Good call, Birdie.

I was surprised to learn Kawhi is a career 85.4% free-throw shooter.

He hit less than 75% (.744) of his free throws in two seasons at San Diego State.

I see him at #50 on the all-time NBA list.
Surprised to see 7 higher than Calvin Murphy.

railbird

EOG Master
Which implies Biden has a 61.5 % chance of winning and Trump has a 40.8% chance of winning. They don't add up to 100% because of the books' cut.

This implies that Trump is a more than 10 times likely to win than Biden (10.1111/1) -- which is absurd.
The fake polls are absurd

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
The fake polls are absurd

It's NOT a poll, but a price that John Kelly posted in #3 above. None of the information in my post #12 or the two I cite (posts #1 and #3) mentions any poll.
Ballpark price this morning: Biden -160 Trump +145.
Biden -150 absurd.

Then here's your chance. You can bet Trump +145.

Since you seem to imply that Trump being more than 10 times likely to win than Biden (10.1111/1) is not absurd, I'll take odds of 10.1111 to 1 with Biden. For how much?

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
91 Percent chance Trump wins again, according to Stony Brook professor, whose hit rate (25 out of 27 elections) is better than Railbird's.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pr...cent-chance-of-winning-election-despite-polls

2 things here:

2016 saw it 306-232 NOT 304 to 234

If he wants to say The Republican Nominee for POTUS will be re-elected that is something I can see happening. I hope it doesn't but if it does it wouldn't shock me. What WOULD shock me is seeing The Republican Nominee for POTUS EC total go UP to 362. THAT is something I wanna see on a map. I wanna see his State/State breakdown because I am having a very tough time seeing him get a higher total than 2016 knowing: MI/PA have been flipped and will stay flipped and if that is the case that makes it 270-268 in favor of The Republican Nominee for POTUS. I know that still gets him sent back so I am having a lot of trouble seeing how 362 happens.

Foresthill

EOG Addicted
See page 6. Think faithless electors.

Exactly. Footnotes to page 6 are copy and pasted below:

"Total Electoral Vote = 538. Total Electoral Vote Needed to Win = 270. *Texas has 38 Electoral Votes. 1 was cast for John Kasich; 1 was cast for Ron Paul. **Hawaii has 4 Electoral Votes. 1 was cast for Bernie Sanders. Washington has 12 Electoral Votes. 3 were cast for Colin Powell; 1 was cast for Faith Spotted Eagle. "

Hence, 306 - 2 faithless give Trump 304 electoral votes, and 232 - 5 faithless give Clinton 227 electoral votes. Thus, 7 faithless electors. Add it all up and you get 538 electoral votes.

I wonder what the odds were that Faith Spotted Eagle got 1 electoral vote?

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Political talk in this section? Where are the bannings John?

Not ban-worthy in my opinion, KANE.

That's the problem with calling balls and strikes.

I think the pitch catches the outside corner while crossing the plate.

Most of the posts are talking about basketball.