Not So Mucho Machado...

Heim

EOG Master
Olney reporting ChiSox offering 7 years 175 million.....Boras must be freaking. Naturally Machado agent says report inaccurate.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He screwed Jake Arrieta last year also, misread the market.

Word out of Chicago is that was a legitimate offer. Who knows, maybe Boras threw that out there to get teams interested who didn't think they had a shot.

I hope teams stick to their guns again and refrain from giving out these mega contracts. I’d imagine Trout would be the one guy who will eventually break the bank

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I hope teams stick to their guns again and refrain from giving out these mega contracts. I’d imagine Trout would be the one guy who will eventually break the bank

Angels gotta be loving this. Might help bring down the price for Trout. Then again - maybe not because I could see multiple teams offering Trout 10/$400+

Rest assured Harper will get an "out" after 3-ish years

Angels gotta be loving this. Might help bring down the price for Trout. Then again - maybe not because I could see multiple teams offering Trout 10/$400+

Rest assured Harper will get an "out" after 3-ish years

If Harper ends up signing with Phili that’d be huge for Trout to stick with the Angels. Phili is the biggest threat by far to sign Trout