OFF TOPIC: PERSONAL QUESTION FOR NFL FANS????

What would you prefer doing today if given the choice?

A-Make Love to a Beautiful Woman and MISS all the NFL games...

B-Spend the entire Day with your Loved Ones and Family but MISS the games...

C-Watch the NFL all day..

What a dumbass question...

You can record the damn games...

You never (well Shrink at least...) will have a beautiful woman knock on your door and beg you to do her on the front steps...

Then again... if you are like Shrink (and all you guys thought the handle came from his medical background...) such an event could happen at 1:01 PM and you could be done and not miss the national anthem.

:+signs11-

B is what I want to do, but D is what I will be doing.

D is working all day from my home office with one eye on the football games and helping out Mrs. HI with the kids on an "as needed" basis.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
You left out option D.

A day with Skip Gold including a trip to the track, 2 trips to the deli, and spending time with the local highschoolers.

X

xpanda

A. doesn't sound too appealing to me and most of my family is out of town this weekend, so I'll have to go with C.

God bless Sundays in the fall!

Dewey Finn

EOG Enthusiast
NFL is so boring. So I would do about anything instead of watching the NFL. I am watching Desparate Housewifes instead of the Sunday night game.

NFL is brutal and if they didn't have wagering and fantasy football nobody would watch

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>Willy Loman<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_44445", true); </SCRIPT>
To sleep, perchance to dream

</TD><TD class=alt1><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Get blowed while watching the game.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

as usual you take my line.......

judge............atl and vick are my achilles heel

god i cant count the number of times i have had a cover....and he has fuked me......for and against the number:frustrate

I believe The General is available...:doh1

mmm...just cant seem to get excited over that either......