OFF:TOPIC-WOULD YOU OR WOULD YOU NOT?

<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

look at that baby's eyes!

As long as they are negative for any std's that may affect me, then the answer is absolutely positively in front of my wife yes for 1,2, and 4.

I might let number 3 blow me, nah, maybe not. She might work up an appetite for smoked sausage and I don't want her confusing anything.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
IRONLOCK I AM NOT GOING TO CALL YOU PICKY I AM CALLING YOU A ***.LIKE ANY OF THOSE WOMEN WOULD GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY IRONLOCK.WHY DONT YOU GO PLAY WITH YOUR WEINER.CALL ME PICKY JESUS CHRIST YOU ARE ONE FUNNY BASTARD (HOMO)

IRONLOCK ALWAYS SLEEP WITH YOUR HANDS ABOVE THE COVERS THIS WAY YOU WONT BE TEMPTED TO TOUCH YOUR WEINER.

<TABLE id=Table2 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=300 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD class=text width=75 bgColor=#ffffff height=75> <TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

OK, IRONLOCK,

If you don't like one of the two in the pic below, I give up...

<TABLE border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle>

Papito

EOG Member
THE SHRINK said:

Shrink what kinda question is that?? I mean errr umm... look at all those holes in her jeans. :D

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
<TABLE class=tborder id=post157357 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>THE SHRINK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_157357", true); </SCRIPT>
Founder

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_157357><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hey Shrink,

Does Identity know you're posting her picture all over the internet?

Papito said:
Shrink what kinda question is that?? I mean errr umm... look at all those holes in her jeans. :D

I would hit that... over and over again. Until the bitch falls in love with my cock.

I'm getting coked up tonight.

Do you carry that weight or no? You must since you have crack.

How pure is it?

What do you cut it with?

Tell me what you can.

Sr Muny,

you are a very sick man. Anyone that would ever REALLY hit that, should be locked up in a mental facility or put out of their misery.

Coconut man,

I hope for you man, that's all I have to say. You gotta stop needing to get so fucked up all the time. Nothing wrong with it, but don't become the theme for "Mr. Brownstone" or "Master of Puppets".

Buddy, before you say some shit like that you have to know me. I sure hope i don't have to explain myself.

I don't smoke cigarettes or pot. I'm not a heavy drinker.

I don't sniff during the week. I only sniff on fridays.. work on sat and sun... go to school for the rest of the week.

I work da fuck out... i eat better than 98% of this fucken forum. I deserve to get nice on a fucken friday night.

I just know keep this shit simple... life before anything. If it wasn't for the friday night that i have... i would be doing nothing during the week.

People i chill with smoke pot like it's cigs.... sniff yeyo like it's fucken oxygen... it all depends who got the money. I go to my hood once a week.. maybe twice it all depends. All you do there is move from street to street or from crib to crib to do some drugs. I hate that shit to tell you the truth.. but it's my escape other than the girl i'm seeing now.

Before you say that "you hope for me man" you best know what you are talking about.

I'm simply commenting on you posts like this one for instance:

I'm getting coked up tonight.

Do you carry that weight or no? You must since you have crack.

How pure is it?

What do you cut it with?

Tell me what you can.

I wasn't trying to be condescending. I'm on just tryin' to look out for ya.

I can only comment on you based on what you say here. Based on what you say here, it sounds like you have a problem. "How can I get the most high?"

If I'm wrong, so be it.

You're awful defensive though, with your response to someone who wasn't trying to be critical of you, rather simply wanted you to take a look at yourself from a view not your own.

You can work out every freaking day and eat better than anyone else, etc. etc., but I can name plenty of people in better shape than you who have met a fate that I don't think you want to see.

Ken Caminiti, Len Bias, Reggie Lewis, Darrell Porter, Don Rogers (Cleveland Browns star DB),

Dave Waymer (defensive back was never suspended for drug use in 13 years in NFL, 10 of which were with the Saints, but died from cocaine overdose in April 1993)

In 1960, Danish cyclist Knut Jensen died from an amphetamine overdose while participating in the summer Olympics in Rome.

A cocaine overdose killed Johnny Wade Perry Jr., an eastern Wake County resident who was one of the best Strongman competitors in the world

People who saw David Thompson play basketball at North Carolina State say he was the best who ever lived. Cocaine hollowed him. His unsatisfying pro basketball career ended bizarrely with him falling down the stairs at Studio 54.

There are plenty of non athletes you can throw in there, Farley, Belushi, Morrison, dude from Milli Vanilli, Layne Staley, dude from Thin Lizzy, and probably a gillion more.

I'm not gonna spend any more time searching on the net for examples of people who died of drug overdoses who had plenty more going for them than you did, cause you're just going to lash out at me anyway.

I'm not saying I'm any better. I have problems just the same, with drinking exessively, taking amphetamines to excess, smoking pot, etc. I don't do it often, but I do know there are times once a month or once every two months when I wake up wondering WTF I was thinking but man that sure felt good. I have two kids so I'm working really hard to keep things in moderation.

That's all I'm saying you should do. I've never met you and it won't make a shit's difference in my life, but you seem like a pretty smart kid with a good future. I'd hate to see you fuck it up.

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted
pags11 said:
I would do most of these chicks in a heartbeat...without thinking twice...

So, whats your opinion dammit?:D

are the 3 chicks , 2 posts up, all the same girl?
(the girl on the left, in the photo with the twins)

bah, screw it..

even if it isn't, i think we need a Missy Taylor gallery here...:+signs8-1

if/when i wake up, i'll put one together in the A & E forum..:+cool-1+

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted
THE SHRINK said:
Uncle,

I'd say NOT the same chick as the one I put up....

Have a great day!

THE SHRINK

Yeah, i'm kinda going back and forth on it...Some pics, it looks like the same chick, others, not so much...

Oh well..

Think the Missy chick is worth an EOG Gallery anyways, or not?

Uncle Butternutts

EOG Addicted
Uncle Butternutts said:
Yeah, i'm kinda going back and forth on it...Some pics, it looks like the same chick, others, not so much...

Oh well..

Think the Missy chick is worth an EOG Gallery anyways, or not?

well, shiat..i tried to upload this pic of her,

but, my 'upload limit' has already been reached..