Offer goes out to guys from this board

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Blacklab said:
email me your party poker acounts.....we'll figure out the rest another tiem....for now,let's pay cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:+thumbs-2

my eye on poker is not working...is it just me?

Not a big poker player lab only have account at EOG money can wait in no hurry!:cheers

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Im posting an example right now in the NBA forum of what the thread will look like let me know if thats ok and also what your YTD record is if you know it?

Caliente

Banned
Im not saying MC doesnt have the time. I was just saying that to do it for free the guy probably had lots of time on his hands. i think 200 is low for an entire year thats all.:doh1 I also dont think insulting the guy helped your cause any. Just because he wasnt interested doesnt mean you should get all mean and personal. Maybe he doesnt want everyone knowing his business. That shows your character Lab!

kool Bigdaddy....you are a class act......I will send it to eog....might have to load it again.seems not to be functioning

black,you obviously don't know the entire story........

I'm not trying to help my situation,as you stated....I gave him first crack at the offer cause he owes a buddy of mine,and wanted him to see some $$ he wans't seeing....that's te only reason.....I'd rather have someone I actually like and respect tracking

don't wanna dwell on this anymore.......I offered,it was declined....that's it that's all.....no more need for bad karma guys....let's bury this thread in the dump......

Lawrence.set up a partpoker acount quick

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
great thread guys

Two of the strongest handicappers on the forums anywhere and we get this

Hey Ill kick in $200 for anyone who wants to vacuum out the inside of my car twice a month....

UWinSports said:
What losers will do for $200.

Remember Lab: like white on rice.

Takes about 10 minutes a day. That's an hour a week. 4 hours a month. 48 hours a year.

$200/48 hours = $4.18 an hour.

Minimum wage but you get to do it from home and largely on your own time.

Not the worst offer I've ever seen.

I grade contests for two other forums and it's really fairly simple work. The TOW NBA contest that I grade has about 20-30 people each day posting 3 plays and it only takes me about 10 minutes a day to do.

It's not the worst offer ever.... not the best... but not the worst.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
UWinSports said:
What losers will do for $200.

Remember Lab: like white on rice.
damn, i aint never said a word to or about you in my life...so why u talking shit?...i dont mind tracking some plays for some cash...big fukkin deal...and what..u got a problem with me for that?

A deal between Lab and I was in place to split the cost of the MW/Pinny bowl contest, whereas he would put up an extra $200 which was to come off of MC's tab to me. I was leary at the time, because I didn't want to involve a 3rd party into my dealings with MC. I voiced this to both of them. It was my own blunder not getting into the contest, as I waited till last minute to submit my picks at which time I realized that my neteller was dry. At this time it was approx 5am, and my agent wasn't online, nor anyone else that could have transferred me funds. Not only did it affect the MC debt, but we would have WON THE DAM contest! Lab can attest to that, as I sent him a copy of my picks. Would have followed up last seasons 2nd place finish quite nicely. But what you gonna do. I messed it up. So we didn't get to enter, therefore that arrangement went under the bridge, and as far as I was concerned the debt was still MC's. As I stated before MC has made a payment, and I hope he continues to knock this down in a timely manner. I will keep everyone updated, and will let it be known when he has made good on the debt.

it could have all been simple.......

Lawrence has gotten paid today.....$ which should have been used to pay down....but MC is too good for that

BMO,hope you got the russia over left on your msn 2 days ago.....talk later

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
lab im happy for lawrence but that doesnt change the fact that you said youd pay off 200 for me to BMO on hanukah (3 mos ago) and never did.

MadCapper said:
lab im happy for lawrence but that doesnt change the fact that you said youd pay off 200 for me to BMO on hanukah (3 mos ago) and never did.
OMG the KING OF ALL STIFFS is calling LAB a stiff, holy God I gotta change my pants.

Repent your evil ways MC before someone puts a knife in your back for Hanukah. Ken paying your debts doesn't change a thing. YOU paying your debts does.

Dshotda1

EOG Member
jakethompson said:
Takes about 10 minutes a day. That's an hour a week. 4 hours a month. 48 hours a year.

Am I High or something?

10 minutes a day = 70 minutes a week . 52 weeks a year...52 weeks x 70 minutes = 3640 minutes a year . 3640 minutes = 60.66 hrs not including leap years..lol

$200/60.66 hrs = $3.30 an hour.

Take it for what its worth, but it doesnt come out to much , but hey I am just glad I opened up this thread . It was a good read ....It was entertaining as I puffed my murder ....
We NEED more drama threads like this :+thumbs-2

Ps. Hey TryTry..... I own a detailing company and mobile unit and will do that carpet twice a month for $150!! ...that post of your was funny

Dshotda1

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Dshotda1 said:
jakethompson said:

Am I High or something?

10 minutes a day = 70 minutes a week . 52 weeks a year...52 weeks x 70 minutes = 3640 minutes a year . 3640 minutes = 60.66 hrs not including leap years..lol

$200/60.66 hrs = $3.30 an hour.

Take it for what its worth, but it doesnt come out to much , but hey I am just glad I opened up this thread . It was a good read ....It was entertaining as I puffed my murder ....
We NEED more drama threads like this :+thumbs-2

Ps. Hey TryTry..... I own a detailing company and mobile unit and will do that carpet twice a month for $150!! ...that post of your was funny

Dshotda1
took me 5 minutes

kruser. yes he is. same poster. he already admitted this.

lab - $200? you make it sound like you are a saint or somethin....$200? LOL, that is very little, sir. not much to brag about. and in particular, because you want to be tracked so you can try to go tout again. LOL

:mutley

BigDaddy

EOG Master
IDENTITY said:

lab - $200? you make it sound like you are a saint or somethin....$200? LOL, that is very little, sir. not much to brag about. and in particular, because you want to be tracked so you can try to go tout again. LOL

Identity i enjoy most of your posts but attacking Bl is uncalled for he is a good poster and capper!

and identity if you want me to track all of your lock and loads:doh1 I'll do it for $200:D i'm trying to get 50 clients i can track for:eek: 1 down 49 to go :mutley

funny, lab knows i love him. he knows he's my friend, he's become VERY OPEN and admits things which is very HONORABLE of him. however, $200 is a joke. i am proud of MC for rejecting that amount. it would be more pathetic to accept it. JMHO. nothing against lab as a person. but i believe has wants to go tout and thats why he wants his record tracked. so he can go tout. just my opinion which i think i am allowed to have.

:+thumbs-2

Kind of funny how this thread evolved. I did get something out of it though. Mr. Hoffa remains king of the one liners.

:D

raiders72001 said:
What a thread. You have Mob Boss ID and

Jake "the tout" Thompson
Black "pinocchio" Magic
Mad "the stiff" Capper

Don't forget Raiders "Royal is #1 and I'm an internet toughguy only" 72001.

Why do you feel the need to always try and start petty arguments? Go promote Royal or something.

Better yet, I'll stop responding to this thread and take the high road.

Buenos nachos.

BigDaddy is a A1 poster.

ID- Why shouldn't MadCapper keep the records for $200. We have guys at my site that are volunteering to keep records and I respect them for that. MC owes money that must go back a year but he can't do a little work to start paying it off. He's worse than a stiff and should be embarrassed to be posting.

raiders72001 said:
ID- Why shouldn't MadCapper keep the records for $200. We have guys at my site that are volunteering to keep records and I respect them for that.

Amen....you guys act like you wouldn't be looking at the scores anyway. Should be something we do for free.

should he do it for $150 for the year? $75? how about $50?

please. waisting 66 hours is worth $20k to some of us :cocktail ..... add a couple 0's then it might be worth his time....

IDENTITY said:

\

Ident,I know you love me,but pleae,you should know by now,you can call me any name in the book....but never tout....I hate them:+thumbs-2

I've proven over the years that 1 thing I never want to be is that.....I bet with real $$ and make my own plays.....If you can't accept that I like sharing and recieving info,that's just too bad.......

Deep down I think since your tout dreams never made it,you think everyone else wants to be there.....:D

If you feel left out ID,how bout this......I'll give you 200$.......

To stop posting:+wink-2+

Caliente

Banned
Jake you are so right. Is this Raider guy the moron of the year or what? he has to be the most unliked idiot here but he walks around acting like hes part of the group. i think these are his imaginary friends. Maybe hes always wanted to join a club but nobody would let him in. I wonder why?:doh1
Heres a tip for Raider: Dont try so hard to fit in. Find a personality.

Black Magic said:
Jake you are so right. Is this Raider guy the moron of the year or what? he has to be the most unliked idiot here but he walks around acting like hes part of the group. i think these are his imaginary friends. Maybe hes always wanted to join a club but nobody would let him in. I wonder why?:doh1
Heres a tip for Raider: Dont try so hard to fit in. Find a personality.

wow,it's funny....I find Raiders to be a quality poster......I don't look at shit I know n othing about(Royal situation)......I don't play there,and won't,so can't comment,but he seems like a quality guy.......

Black,you on the other hand have only had negative things to say since being here......think you're trying way too hard man:smoke

Kruser6

EOG Enthusiast
IDENTITY said:

Wow, thats crazy. When he was the Steammaker at therx he was having conversations with Blacklab. :doh1