Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 17th week)

Tuckman

Uh Poster
Rules to be eligible for this weeks tournament..

1. Each and every poster who plans are participating in this needs to PM Tuckman or Bigdaddy with your poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account number..If u have already sent either one of us a pm, u do not hafta do it again, just need to follow rule 3...

2. Must have 100 posts prior to signing up for the tournament..

3. Must say "in" or something in this thread below to declare yourself in for this week..

All these rules will be strictly enforced, so that means dont skip any of them because u will not be eligible regardless if u did 2 of them and win or place this week..Failure to do so will bump u completely out of the top 10 and u wont be eligible to win anything...

Nobody will be allowed to enter into this weeks freeroll after 6est on Monday, come that time i will collect the names and send them over th Bookmaker so they can get u entered into it, there will be no late entries no matter what<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 17th week)

in to win again

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated
Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (November 17th week)

in to win...again and again and again and again
:finger004 :cheers

JAKEPEAVY21

EOG Dedicated

went nuts tonight on sports bets..I have a 3000 rollover on bookmaker..usually a small bettor, 10 or 20 a game..bet $55 on around 20 games tonight LOL..would take me months to clear the 3k rollover betting 10-20 a game..hopefully nothing ugly goes down tonight..wish me luck gentlemen..Never deposited a dime on bookmaker and rolled up to almost 2k..want to cashout so I figure fuck it
12io4j2w90

Miners26

EOG Veteran

In please

thanks

jake and bigdaddy congrats this past week...and I'm coming after both you guys on WED...Tuck let's roll and knock'em out early...good luck to all and I AM IN

voxbobby

EOG Veteran

Daylight savings got the best of me...arg

I'd like to try my luck again next week - thanx.

VOX/Grovillian

"IN"

tblaze

EOG Addicted

IN - refuse to bubble this week tucker!

slyone66

EOG Master

in and i'm gonna win

BulDawg

EOG Enthusiast

IN:+signs8-a

rjt721

EOG Master

In.

Tuck, no cheating this week by moving the start time so you have a better chance of finishing in the money. :finger004

SecretStash

EOG Senior Member

I am IN

thanks tuck and bookmaker

-stash

went nuts tonight on sports bets..I have a 3000 rollover on bookmaker..usually a small bettor, 10 or 20 a game..bet $55 on around 20 games tonight LOL..would take me months to clear the 3k rollover betting 10-20 a game..hopefully nothing ugly goes down tonight..wish me luck gentlemen..Never deposited a dime on bookmaker and rolled up to almost 2k..want to cashout so I figure fuck it
12io4j2w90

Excellent work !!!

You are the man .

jam

EOG Veteran

in

Rctt03

EOG Senior Member

In. Hopefully I show up at the right time this week. Damn daylight saving