Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Oct 11th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 9th

Rules to be eligible for this weeks tournament..

1. Each and every poster who plans are participating in this needs to PM Tuckman with your poker name that will appear in the standings and your poker account number..If u have already sent either one of us a pm, u do not hafta do it again, just need to follow rule 3...

2. Must have 50 posts prior to signing up for the tournament..

3. Must say "in" or something in this thread below to declare yourself in for this week..

All these rules will be strictly enforced, so that means dont skip any of them because u will not be eligible regardless if u did 2 of them and win or place this week..Failure to do so will bump u completely out of the top 10 and u wont be eligible to win anything...

Nobody will be allowed to enter into this weeks freeroll after 8est on Sunday, come that time i will collect the names and send them over th Bookmaker so they can get u entered into it, there will be no late entries no matter what<!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --> <!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end --><!-- google_ad_section_end -->​
<!--
--><!--
-->​

<DIV class=postfoot><!-- -->

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Oct 11th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 9th

IN please sir...12io4j2w90

Re: Official signup sheet for the $1000 Bookmaker/Eog Freeroll (Oct 11th 930pm EST) -Deadline to signup 8pm EST Sunday 9th

In

BLUFFLUSHPRO

EOG Enthusiast

IN PLEASE - this time i won't cry.

joeblow

EOG Addicted

IN12io4j2w90

PO69

EOG Master

in

Brock

EOG Dedicated

in for cash

​in please, thanks

Wade

EOG Master

in

pretzelz

EOG Addicted

In, thanks.

in once again please

eberetta1

EOG Addicted

in, needing improvement in my game.

JT242

EOG Enthusiast

Im in

KKoz9

EOG Senior Member

in please

i have some things going on, so someone try and take me out right away. I dont wanna let it sit and blind out

i have some things going on, so someone try and take me out right away. I dont wanna let it sit and blind out
I wish I had known that was what you were doing...I folded winning hands when you were going all-in.2348ji23e

i posted it well before hand, i just cant get into playing this when its taking 4 hours to finish. I have time here and there to sitdown and pay it all out, but thats not each week

I was just glad to be in the money for the first time in weeks. Hate to see a bunch of gooseeggs next to my name on the leaderboard.