Offshore Books? Are you serious?

I just opened an account with a fairly new book. They offerd me a $200 free play with a $200 deposit. 10x rollover......

Now here is the problem....

1. I have to roll the winning free play 10 times.....Funny, I hit a three team parlay and it paid $1200.00....I never heard of such a gimmick. If I had known that. I would have bet a straight $200.00 wager, then I would have parlayed after that. So I have a $12,000 rollover requirement for this scam

2. When I called and spoke to Customer Service, they said in the very beginning that my horse plays count towards rollovers. Now, that is all of a sudden in question.....Un Fucking Real. I have already bet 5K in horses.

3. My actual deposit of $200.00 now has to rollover 10x also.

4. Now I have to wager 15k to get this money released.

5. And here is another kicker. I have to leave half the winnings in my account.....what the fuck is going on out there? Is the offshores getting this bad?

6. If I am wrong, please let me know......Thanks..

I will post their name later. I want this resolved.....I want my cash, so I dont want the money used as ransom against me.

ballwonder

EOG Master
Re: Offshore Books? Are you serious?

I just opened an account with a fairly new book. They offerd me a $200 free play with a $200 deposit. 10x rollover......

Now here is the problem....

1. I have to roll the winning free play 10 times.....Funny, I hit a three team parlay and it paid $1200.00....I never heard of such a gimmick. If I had known that. I would have bet a straight $200.00 wager, then I would have parlayed after that. So I have a $12,000 rollover requirement for this scam

2. When I called and spoke to Customer Service, they said in the very beginning that my horse plays count towards rollovers. Now, that is all of a sudden in question.....Un Fucking Real. I have already bet 5K in horses.

3. My actual deposit of $200.00 now has to rollover 10x also.

4. Now I have to wager 15k to get this money released.

5. And here is another kicker. I have to leave half the winnings in my account.....what the fuck is going on out there? Is the offshores getting this bad?

6. If I am wrong, please let me know......Thanks..

I will post their name later. I want this resolved.....I want my cash, so I dont want the money used as ransom against me.

Please send me a private message with the book and account number if possible please. I will attempt to reach out to them on your behalf and see what the problem is. Thanks.

BETTINGPROPHETS

EOG Veteran

you only have to roll INITIAL 200 and bonus 200 10X thats 4K in action

IF OTHERWISE name the joke fucking booke that has rules like this

Ten times rollover? Wow, they are getting brazen in their marketing. They'll have your money by the 3 times. They won't need the other 7.

ballwonder

EOG Master

you only have to roll INITIAL 200 and bonus 200 10X thats 4K in action

IF OTHERWISE name the joke fucking booke that has rules like this

What would you think of a book that had a rollover of 25x on a $50.00 free play?

Lets be patient and see what becomes of this, will have an answer this afternoon, thanks.

12io4j2w90

Whoson1st

EOG Dedicated

My US credit card company last week sent me a general notice, that among other things said ...... "subject to change". Now if a US bank credit card can change their rules what can an offshore book do with their rules?

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

it's always been my understanding that you have to rollover your winnings. that's why i never do parlays for accounts where i'm trying to hit a rollover requirement.

Ballwonder has this in his possession. He has the Book, the person, and the full chat.....

If all else fails.....Then I will reveal who this is.

WVU

EOG Master

Just a Man, let me give you some sound advice from a veteran bonus player. Fund matchbook and start betting the opposite sides there. Try to lose your $1200 to Matchbook. Even if you are unsuccessful then you will be taking out big chunks of your rollover while only losing the miniscule juice you pay at matchbook.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

lots of books do it this way

Effective 12 PM on January 22, 2009.
Bonuses:

1. Losing Free-Play bonuses will not be included in rollover amounts.
  2. Winnings from Free-Play Bonuses will be included in rollover amounts.
  3. All 4x rollover Bonus postings will be adjusted to 6x rollover.
  4. All 6x rollover Bonus Postings will be adjusted to 8x rollover.
  5. All 8x rollover bonus postings will be adjusted to 10x rollover.
  6. Bo <script src="http://www.betphoenix.com/plugins/editors/jce/tiny_mce/themes/advanced/langs/en.js?version=150" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="http://www.betphoenix.com/plugins/editors/jce/tiny_mce/plugins/advcode/langs/en.js?version=150" type="text/javascript"></script> nus Amounts are capped at $500 for 10 cent line settings.
  7. Bonus Amounts are capped at $1000 for 20 cent line settings
Free play bonus rollovers are based on winnings derived from the free play, and not the actual free play amount.

this is from betphoenix a top book IMHO

but this is why you should bet the 8 way 3 team parlays with your free play then bet regular IMHO

you get no value from the free play betting it on a straight wager at -110

they force you to do it so do it.

200 deposit 200 free play

turn your 200 FP into 150 cash

now your rollover is only

350 x 10 which is pretty good for a 75% cash bonus

i would do that all day every day of the year if the books allowed me to.

:cheers

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

it's always been my understanding that you have to rollover your winnings. that's why i never do parlays for accounts where i'm trying to hit a rollover requirement.

And why not parlay. If you win, that gives you more money to bet straight to meet your requirement.

WeinketoWarrick

EOG Master

because then you have to wager more to roll it over...

if you have a 10-time rollover and bet $11 straight and win, you have to roll over $10 10-times...$100 dollars.

if you have a 10-time rollover and bet $11 on a parlay and win $300, you have to risk $3000 before you can withdraw.

i'd rather do the former.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

Bigdaddy do books let players do 8 way parlays with fp's?

i dont ask but have never had a problem doing it and don't see it in the rules not to so...

if that cant handle you turning your bonus into cash so you don't have some outrageous rollover like the OP has then they shouldn't offer the bonuses.

WVU

EOG Master

Bigdaddy do books let players do 8 way parlays with fp's?

most do, yes. Often I will gamble a bit and only play 7 sides of the parlay. They can't argue that that is no risk.

konck

EOG Veteran

Sounds like Betonline they did that to me I talked with George the manager I couldnt believe how sad he was