OK, I AM PISSEDDddddddddddddddddd!!!

Very few people have my cell phone number. But, some offshore sports books do have it...

Well, I just got a cold call ON MY PERSONAL CELL PHONE from one of those SCAMDICAPPING SERVICES asking me to join up with them for tonight's 2,457,245,723,456 UNIT LOCK OF THE YEAR!!

It was also a RECORDED solicitation so I couldn't even tell them to GO TO HELL!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SHRINK

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
I got a call on my cell for the 1st time ever the other day from some new book, or book Ive never heard of!

It was ALSO RECORDED and began to play when I answered, but took a couple seconds.

Wonder if these are related?!?:confused

Kenny I know its ok. Your were out with the lovely Scarlett and had like 25 bets going and you went into bathroom or outside and faked you were stretching and called. I know you do not want to admit this but it did indeed happen. These scorephones grab your number.

You did something with your cell calling and 800 Pal

WILLY is RIGHT...

I like the SKINS tonight...

Maybe the friggin call I got can help us WIN? :doh1

Oh, the irony of it all...

THE SHRINK

world traveler

EOG Addicted
Don?t get mad Shrink, it comes with the territory of being one of the highest profile faces in offshore right now. As long as you are in the business you will probably have this happen from time to time. My advice stop giving your private # to anyone who gambles, or you met through gambling, or is a friend in the gambling business. Lists get stolen all the time and you name will stick out like a sore thumb in anyone?s database. plenty of mischief goes on and its not a far stretch to think that someone will pass your info along if for no other reason then to piss you off.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

W.T.<o:p></o:p>