Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

kane

EOG master
I dont care, there's a testing shortage because hoards of idiots are rushing out to get tested when they shouldn't, i
There's also a shortage because an idiot Governor allowed a million tests to expire, even though there had been requests for those tests

mr merlin

EOG Master
There's also a shortage because an idiot Governor allowed a million tests to expire, even though there had been requests for those tests
No one in Fl cares, just more fake media misinformation. Besides, if they really want to they could still use them, couldn't they, it's not magic that they expire on a certain day.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The tests were requested on the 21st, well before Christmas, and shipping Covid tests from where they were being stored to Miami wouldn't have been "some huge move", they could have been shipped there the same day and those million tests could have been used, you can get a lot of testing done in 7-10 days, but I know how much of a fucking mutt you are and the need to defend the Gov at any and all costs

Are you retarded? The guy wrote the fucking letter TO THE SURGEON GENERAL on the 21st. Not to DeSantis.

Christmas Eve is the 24th. That leaves an entire two days to send a bunch of tests that expire starting in 4 days. During a week where a ton of people take time off.

Of course, that's assuming the fucking letter got there the same day and wasn't mailed.

You don't expect miracles from DeSantis or anything. Apparently, he's supposed to know about every letter sent to the surgeon general and snap his fingers to get something done that most people would think was completely retarded in the first place - sending a bunch of tests that expire in under a week. LOL.

Obviously, there's no logistics for getting those tests to the testing centers. It's instant! Derp.

Last edited:

kane

EOG master
No one in Fl cares, just more fake media misinformation. Besides, if they really want to they could still use them, couldn't they, it's not magic that they expire on a certain day.
Tell that to the thousands of Floridians waiting three hours in line to get tested

cheapseats

EOG Master
So the governor takes a batch of tests knowing the drop dead date. I guess you think the batch would have lasted months in some blue shit hole. Abundance of caution seems logical except liberal dorks like we have here have no clue.

kane

EOG master
You cant fix stupid, Good old Ronnie knows that, that's why he doesn't pander to the crazies.
Well, if I were one of the crazies waiting three hours to get tested, then come to find out the idiot allowed a million tests to expire even though those tests were requested by my Mayor, I think that's something I'll remember when it comes time to vote for the next Governor

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Well, if I were one of the crazies waiting three hours to get tested, then come to find out the idiot allowed a million tests to expire even though those tests were requested by my Mayor, I think that's something I'll remember when it comes time to vote for the next Governor

Allowed them to expire. LOL. Was he supposed to use them on himself so they didn't expire?

Because your brainwashed, commie ass was ever going to vote for DeSantis.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
The commie that kane voted into the Presidency said he was going to shut down the virus.

But kane is mad at his governor for people waiting in 3 hour lines to get tested because there's so many infections.

Makes sense.

mr merlin

EOG Master
The commie that kane voted into the Presidency said he was going to shut down the virus.

But kane is mad at his governor for people waiting in 3 hour lines to get tested because there's so many infections.

Makes sense.
CA with 100K cases, NY with 90K + Ill with enormous numbers, a nationwide shortage of tests because Biden's people are incompetent, and yet the left thinks people in FL will turn on desantis over nonsense.

Cant make this shit up, LOL.

MrTop

EOG Master
CA with 100K cases, NY with 90K + Ill with enormous numbers, a nationwide shortage of tests because Biden's people are incompetent, and yet the left thinks people in FL will turn on desantis over nonsense.

Cant make this shit up, LOL.

getting tests in mail with the AOL cd

mr merlin

EOG Master
getting tests in mail with the AOL cd
Congressional hearings today with cdc people, one woman was asked why Biden is signing contracts with shippers and not test mfgs? She said the shippers will be coordinating the delivery of these tests. A senator then asked "are you telling me there are hundreds of millions of tests just sitting in warehouses" - she said "that's my understanding". LOL

Yup Biden is really on top of things.

MrTop

EOG Master

JPMorgan’s Jamie Dimon Issues Warning to Unvaccinated New York Staff​

• CEO says 97% of firm’s New York employees already vaccinated
  • Vaccine mandate in place at lender’s Manhattan offices

mr merlin

EOG Master

JPMorgan’s Jamie Dimon Issues Warning to Unvaccinated New York Staff​

• CEO says 97% of firm’s New York employees already vaccinated
  • Vaccine mandate in place at lender’s Manhattan offices
That's why you cant rent a u haul in places like CA or NY, demand to get out is so high.

MrTop

EOG Master
That's why you cant rent a u haul in places like CA or NY, demand to get out is so high.

NYC will never go away. Too much investment from outside of the country is one reason. There is so much money in manhattan . Prices are crazy but people have deep pockets

mr merlin

EOG Master
NYC will never go away. Too much investment from outside of the country is one reason. There is so much money in manhattan . Prices are crazy but people have deep pockets
In 1950 detroit was the richest city in america., they were a shithole in maybe 20-25 yrs, decline can happen fast.

There's a tipping point where all the people who dont like what's happening - whether its demographics, crime, services, jobs, all of a sudden bail. Once that happens a city will crash quick. dont know where that is for a giant city like NY - but it will happen.

The city will live on, but the replacement 's will be of a lower caliber, they wont want to work, wont care about their houses/property, once the "good" people leave, it's over.

MrTop

EOG Master
In 1950 detroit was the richest city in america., they were a shithole in maybe 20-25 yrs, decline can happen fast.

There's a tipping point where all the people who dont like what's happening - whether its demographics, crime, services, jobs, all of a sudden bail. Once that happens a city will crash quick. dont know where that is for a giant city like NY - but it will happen.

The city will live on, but the replacement 's will be of a lower caliber, they wont want to work, wont care about their houses/property, once the "good" people leave, it's over.

Like i said NYC gets wealthy people from other countries to invest in real estate. Detroit not on the same planet.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Well, thanks to Gov DeathSentence, about a million tests were allowed to expire while sitting in a warehouse

scratch that complaint about desantis.

1641960370056.png

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Wonder what percentage of Smokin Joe's votes next election will come from people who actually think he's a good president and what percent come from people who just refuse to vote red?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Producer prices rising at close to 10% - that's a sign of what's to come in the next few months.

This is why the dems are throwing everything they have at changing voting laws - without blatant cheating they will get utterly demolished.