Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
This guy voted for Trump, too. Donald Trump is an asshole and Republicans are stupid!

10:20 in the video, "I voted for Trump, but I'd knock yo noodle off if I had the chance."

mr merlin

EOG Master
Today's russian oil report - a ton of oil is approx 7 bbls, so today they exported over 4 million bbls. How them sanctions working out?

1649722807488.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Finland will probably be in NATO in june. Real close to st pete and moscow. Russia real upset
Yup, if I was russia I would invade finland before them, level their cities and teach sweden and anyone else a lesson.

As far as north korea goes, notice how american threats mean less and less all the time? After all what are we going to do to NK, sanction them?

MrTop

EOG Master
Yup, if I was russia I would invade finland before them, level their cities and teach sweden and anyone else a lesson.

As far as north korea goes, notice how american threats mean less and less all the time? After all what are we going to do to NK, sanction them?

they are already getting sanctioned. The goods they were getting thru russia dried up. The US is just waiting for NK to make a mistake. Then you will see what happens.

MrTop

EOG Master
A discount from $100/bbl. LOL.

In other words, Russia still makes record profits, countries like China and India pay less than we do for oil while polluting more than we do, and the American working and middle class gets raped.

Great plan, Biden.

How to Destroy America 101.

Worst fucking President ever and it's not close.

inflation

8.5%

getting closer to jimmy carter numbers

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
74 Million Votes.

If you were saying that the Democratic party offers the best chance the country has for positive change, but that its decision to nominate Biden was a horrible mistake, that would be one thing. And I would respect your position.
But you're not saying that.
You're saying that an 80 year old man with dementia, who has destroyed the country's economy, who has made the southern border crisis worse, who has made the pandemic worse, who completely botched the withdrawal from Afghanistan, and who cannot speak in complete sentences is somehow a competent leader.

Can we stop chanting "Orange Man Bad!" and start coming up with solutions to the problems?

kane

EOG master
ou're saying that an 80 year old man with dementia, who has destroyed the country's economy, who has made the southern border crisis worse, who has made the pandemic worse, who completely botched the withdrawal from Afghanistan, and who cannot speak in complete sentences is somehow a competent leader
There were two choices, and considering one of those choices was Trump, it made absolutely no difference to me who the other choice was, and considering the other choice got a record amount of votes, clearly I wasn't the only one who felt that way. As far as the job Biden has done, I think some of what you say is fair, and some of it isn't, but I'm not getting into a political debate with you, if the majority of Americans feel the way you do, then we'll see a party change in 2024

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
There were two choices, and considering one of those choices was Trump, it made absolutely no difference to me who the other choice was, and considering the other choice got a record amount of votes, clearly I wasn't the only one who felt that way. As far as the job Biden has done, I think some of what you say is fair, and some of it isn't, but I'm not getting into a political debate with you, if the majority of Americans feel the way you do, then we'll see a party change in 2024

Of course you won't get into a political debate. You can't possibly say that Biden has done a good job as President.

And his approval rating proves it.

You just continue to focus on Trump over a year later because your choice has been a complete and utter abject failure.

It's exactly how partisan, brainwashed fucktards like yourself remain as stupid as you are.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
Of course you won't get into a political debate. You can't possibly say that Biden has done a good job as President.

You just continue to focus on Trump over a year later because your choice has been a complete and utter abject failure.

It's exactly how partisan, brainwashed fucktards like yourself remain as stupid as you are.
But Donald Trump is an asshole, and Republicans are stupid.
You're also a vagina, a midget, and batshit crazy.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Couldn't Have Said It Any Better.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Snow Flakes Couldn't Stop Talking About Trump When He Was In Office.

Today, He Still Grinds On Their Brains. Domination.

boston massacre

EOG Master

They Don't Talk About The Creature They Voted For.

They Still Talk About The Candidate, They Didn't Vote For.

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master
Nobody On Here Is Even Smart Enough To Say Why They Went To The Polls, and Voted For Biden.

Democratic Party Will Cease To Exist.

Soon.

What Do They Do For America ?

Nobody On Here Has The Brains In Their Head, To Answer The Question.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Of course you won't get into a political debate

How Could He Possibly Look Any More Stupider, Than He Already Is.

mr merlin

EOG Master
daily sanctions uppdate - russia is exporting enormous quantities of oil - close to 7 million bbls today, full price would be close to $700 million - probably sold at a modest discount and cleared 550-600 million. Good job joe.

1649811785472.png

boston massacre

EOG Master
Greatest American Patriot Video Ever Made During Biden Administration.

A Great Red Blooded American Patriot, Tells The Liberal Puke Punks To Go Fvck Themselves.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Local news had a report that baby formula is running out, many stores with little to none. Hmmm, do they import that from russia, from china? Nope. Imagine being a mother and you cant find formula?

Everything biden touches he F's up.

boston massacre

EOG Master
There's Morons On This Forum That Will Vote Democrat In November.

Amazing How They Make It Through Life, Being So STUPID !

Producer prices rose 11.2% from a year ago in March, the biggest gain on record​

Consumer prices rose 8.5% in March, slightly hotter than expected and the highest since 1981​

MrTop

EOG Master
Local news had a report that baby formula is running out, many stores with little to none. Hmmm, do they import that from russia, from china? Nope. Imagine being a mother and you cant find formula?

Everything biden touches he F's up.

recall bacteria found.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Dont buy it huh?

But you bought the story that Trump let random russian prostitutes urinate on him?

kane bought about a billion stories about Trump from unnamed sources.

All coincidentally negative.

Just another in the hundreds of examples of him being a brainwashed, partisan fucktard.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
The latest from our Vice President:
Things in our country are getting much, much worse.
But, Republicans are stupid and everything is their fault.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Elon Musk offers to buy Twitter for $43 billion, so it can be ‘transformed as private company’​

So That Liberal Pussy Wimps In America, Can't Promote Communism, And Take Away Free Speech In America.

Zucker Fuck and Dorky Dorsey and Big Fvckin Pussy Chumps.