Omnivorous Frog/IDENTITY - a new partnership

I just wanted to thank you, OF, for putting our differences behind us. You said some nice things about me in the AI thread and I appreciate that. You are very sharp, sir, and I hope we can continue to make each other money as time progresses here at EOG!!!!!!!

:+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited- :+excited-

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

Did you actually start a thread to announce that somebody 'said some nice things' to you in a different thread?

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Identity has so many stalkers/haters that it IS news when someone says something nice about her...:+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
No ID, this was not a Hallmark moment. I give praise where praise is due. I was very impressed with your AI performance. Sometimes people have an eye for things that I may miss. Maybe you can spot the candidates before me. Humbling but accurate. I would not say a partnership is in order, but I take a step back to acknowledge your opinions here are appreciated. Plus it was a highly entertaining thread, I had fun with it with zero flaming if I remember correctly. I can only play the ID is a forum leper for so long. Except for standing me up on our date to Disneyland and to see Cinderella Man we have no differences. I would not want to go out with a FROG either. May we both or all profit again.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
ID is adrogynous. That was not even in my dictionary. So you have to look it up. ID has never answered that question, and it really does not matter to me. ID is ID, that is adequate in my mind.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Androgyny refers to two concepts. The first is the mixing of masculine and feminine characteristics, be it for example in the loud fashion statements of musicians like Ziggy Stardust or the balance of "anima" and "animus" in Jungian psychoanalytic theory. Secondly it describes something that is neither masculine nor feminine, for example the Hijras of India who are often described as "neither man nor woman".

I hope this not ruin our new partnership, but it does not seem so offensive.