Omnivorous Frog - Looking for few crumbs???

I read some of frog's posts over at the RX!!!!!

Well, I guess I'll just keep my opinion to myself for right now!!!!!

BUT, on second thought...........:+signs13- :+signs13- :+signs13-

Scarlett

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
No, I am here to prove myself at the NBA again. This time of year I have very little desire to battle on the playground. I plan to spend most of my time in the NBA forum. And will attempt to be on my best behavior. If you hate me for that so be it. But at least I am walking the walk.

Best Wishes...OF :+signs8-1

Bucsfan is my role model. :+thumbs-2

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Scarlett said:
I read some of frog's posts over at the RX!!!!!

Well, I guess I'll just keep my opinion to myself for right now!!!!!

BUT, on second thought...........:+signs13- :+signs13- :+signs13-

Scarlett

Never going to win any popularity contests my dear, and frankly I don't give a damn.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

Hitman

EOG Member
Whats wrong with RX's NBA forum?

"Im not here to attcak others". What, until you disagree with someone or find a weak poster to take advantage of and build up your ego? Frog is notorious for humiliating weak posters who arent as experienced as he is. We all know what kind of people do this sort of thing. Unhappy people who need to bring others down in order to make themselves feel better.
Lets see if you are done with this Frog act!! If so then welcome aboard!

OF,

Never did like slimey frogs..... You know I've heard they can give you warts and other nasty things!!!!!

Best Wishes, :+counting

Scarlett

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Hitman said:
Whats wrong with RX's NBA forum?

"Im not here to attcak others". What, until you disagree with someone or find a weak poster to take advantage of and build up your ego? Frog is notorious for humiliating weak posters who arent as experienced as he is. We all know what kind of people do this sort of thing. Unhappy people who need to bring others down in order to make themselves feel better.
Lets see if you are done with this Frog act!! If so then welcome aboard!

All I ask is give peace a chance. Good night.

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Jimmy Hoffa said:
FROG :+waving-5

Hiya Jimmy, I would pretend not to know me in this thread. Good 2cu either way. Very focused and motivated for NBA. Feel free to stop by, appreciate the conversation. Who are you again?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
My job is to win NBA games. All else is fluff. Hopefully I have one good run left in me. The Shrink has first hand experience, I just hope not to let him down. Or the forum for that matter. I will try my best that is all I can do. Family time. Good night all.

Best Wishes...OF :+signs8-1

Scarlett, I feel heavy emotional distress after your posts. I hope to recover soon.

Hitman

EOG Member
Frog, are you the guy who had a future or many futures with BCN? And got caught or something like that. Can you explain what happened with that? :nono

Hitman

EOG Member
"Hopefully I have one good run left in me". Im sorry but that doesnt sound like something that a consistent winner would say. If hes won for three straight years then why would he say i hope I have one more good run left? Why not many runs or one long run? HMMMMM!!!!! Why the need to hope? Wont be following a guy who hopes to have one more good run left. That sounds more like a guy who is about to die and wants to run one more marathon.:+signs8-7

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
That's the guy Hitter. I think the Shrink brought in BCN back when he was still affliated with the RX. Then Fishhead had to stickup for them and tell us how great they were until they didn't renew and then the gloves came off.

THE SHRINK said:
Yes, and he won't get any...

I shot my entire wad with Bucsfan...

THE SHRINK

... Scarlett will NOT like that!!!

... Then again... maybe she WILL!!!

:+animal

Hitman

EOG Member
I say give Fog one chance to show us hes not the same. if he can be nice to posters, even ones he disagrees with and be nice to those he doesnt like, then all is forgotten. i cant believe I actually agree with Raider on this guy. Whats the point of coming to the forums or anywhere lse if youre going to be attacked by total strangers?

Hitman

EOG Member
OF takes it to another extreme Shrinky dinky. Off the charts. Its different because this guy actually enjoys being mean to others. He doesnt even know most posters and to waste your time being so cruel to them says a lot about a guy. He thinks hes like getting points or building his confidence in himself up by ripping on total strangers.
i just cant stand guys who try to raise themselves up by burying others. Life is way too short and I was once told to stay away from poisonous people. OF of the past was very poisonous!!!Lets see the new and improved Shrinky dinky!!:+thumbs-2