ONCE and FOR ALL FUCK THE Rx!!!

I can't believe I get put on post review for praising a book and its HEAD customer service guy. Someone posts a thread bout wanting to hear posters opinions bout First Fidelity, I give mine and I get put on POST REVIEW. Give me a break WILL, SCREW YOU AND THE Rx once and for all. Man guys don't praise anyone other than their advertisers or you'll get crusified,lol. Post Review for that screw you Will, Halifax and alll others that bash FF.

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
JimFiestSux said:
I can't believe I get put on post review for praising a book and its HEAD customer service guy. Someone posts a thread bout wanting to hear posters opinions bout First Fidelity, I give mine and I get put on POST REVIEW. Give me a break WILL, SCREW YOU AND THE Rx once and for all. Man guys don't praise anyone other than their advertisers or you'll get crusified,lol. Post Review for that screw you Will, Halifax and alll others that bash FF.

That is a business model that one of the pioneers of the industry started over there, and I dont see it changing. Sometimes I hate to admit it, because Ken and I hit a rough patch during his reign over at theRX, but holy shit, maybe the guy really has changed. He is allowing much more speech over here about many subjects that used to be taboo. Post editing has its place when a poster is being malicious or outright lieing, but so far at EOG, i havent seen any of it. So I guess Ken, congrats on the site... :+thumbs-2

X

xpanda

JFS: Didn't you post at the Rx a big love letter proclaiming how sorry you were that you shit on them so many times in the past?

I would appreciate it if we did not bash TheRx...

That place has mods and posters there who mean a lot to me...

THE SHRINK

14-10

14-10

I have many friends at RX that I miss.....As do Ken and Pete.

Just becuz we drink at different bars now days is no reason to fight.....

I even like those Eagles fans driving back to Philly with them tail feathers between them legs:mutley

It is very old and tiresome to see so many threads in different forums bashing each other. Most of the people bashing are/were banned and try to destroy the previous site. Thats what is funny here - same people that Shrink/General banned are now over here kissing arse. :nono

Oh, and scammers who try to extort books is very old too. You guys know who you are.

We need more constructve talk, like Mich St +7 at Notre Dame Saturday.

Jagermeister said:
It is very old and tiresome to see so many threads in different forums bashing each other. Most of the people bashing are/were banned and try to destroy the previous site. Thats what is funny here - same people that Shrink/General banned are now over here kissing arse. :nono

Oh, and scammers who try to extort books is very old too. You guys know who you are.

We need more constructve talk, like Mich St +7 at Notre Dame Saturday.

Michigan State +7 ...now that will be constructive:+waving-5

You never see bashing here

That is why everyone is coming over here now and advertisers begging to get up on board

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
I know how you feel, I was put on post review for posting about my experiences with millennium (owned by B.O.S., their new cash cow).

JimFiestSux said:

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
jjgold said:
Jimmy there all scum at the RX

A fading Forum

We and SBR are the new Leaders

Currently Active Users: 1461 (415 members and 1046 guests)

jj you are so wrong.. they are strong as ever . i do not agree with alot of the changes and bannings

they have great cappers there thats why its solid

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
THE SHRINK said:

THE SHRINK

Same here, some great guys there........

However Ken, you know as well as the rest of us there are a couple that are "questionable" over there that like to make things difficult for most......':eek:

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
We do not exist to stir up and get involved into forum wars. I like to think we are grown up mature men and ladies. Sure, there will be heat of the moment communication maybe, but it will not be routine. We will not waste time fighting childish battles when we have much work to be done.

I echo SHRINK's statement.

Let's make EOG a fun place to discuss sports wagering.

We can do it.

Have a good night

aceduecetrey

EOG Addicted
JFS- I have always found it ironic that a guy whose handle denounces a tout, is always such a proponent of a tout owned book.

Spoke to NATE today and I won't be mentioning his name or book anymore. No problem,lol. No more pissing matches. It is to each there own and I spoke all I had to say. Life goes on,lol. Who will I be praising next is the Question of the day??? Any book out there want me to praise you all over the internet for free just get ahold of JimFiestSux,lol.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I remember when NATE was posting at rx and he got a little excited. I like the book and I like Nate. We talked and he was cool. A guy who is passionate about his work I assume.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
THE SHRINK said:

THE SHRINK

The Rx Rx Rx is solid solid solid..an amazing place for contests, handicappers, news updates, posting your ideas, crazy antics and great mods.

world traveler

EOG Addicted
JimFiestSux said:

I see it this way....<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

Once upon a time you probably enjoyed the rx and what it had to offer. I would risk to guess that you considered the rx your forum of choice. Once the owners change hands it is only natural that the rules of the playground will undoubtedly also change. You knew this was going to happen well in advance. To complain now that you cant post the same way as you did before is naive IMO.<o:p></o:p>

The point i am trying to make here is that you got play by the rules of the playground you are visiting... not the other way around. You don?t like the rx anymore that?s fine but to cry foul because you don?t have the same freedoms that the previous owners gave you is wrong.<o:p></o:p>

W.T.<o:p></o:p>

Halifax

EOG Senior Member
JimFiestSux said:
Post Review for that screw you Will, Halifax and alll others that bash FF.

I only confirmed what most of the posters who have been around for a couple of years already knew .... that Nate was a certified wackjob. It wasn't my fault that Wager7 Larry had to come into that thread and send Nate off to the Glue Factory ... someone had to put a muzzle on him, and Larry seemed like a professional enough guy to take over any forum duties.

Sorry you couldn't make the Nate-JimFeistSux circle jerk any larger ... actually, I guess with only two of you involved, you can't even really call it a circle.

And by the way ... learn to read ... I wasn't bashing First Fidelity ... I actually have a funded account there ... doesn't mean I can't point out that one of their employees is off his rocker.