One day in the LIFE of SportsGirl & MoFoMe

Police arrested a couple after the woman allegedly hit her boyfriend with a toilet seat. The woman, 18, told police that she found her boyfriend smoking cocaine in their bathroom and turned on the shower to try and wash away the drugs.

The pair argued and when he refused to give up the drugs, authorities say the woman hit him with the toilet seat.

The boyfriend was charged with cocaine possession and later released on bond. The woman faces a battery charge and was released without posting bond.

Dante

EOG Veteran
Re: One day in the LIFE of SportsGirl & MoFoMe

is Mo and Sportsgirl getting married?? I heard a rumor ....

Where do you purchase detachable toilet seats?.........and why?
I believe they are purchased in the unlikely event that you need to hit someone over the head with them. The recipient always seems to hope they are fur-lined.

I love that picture!! I just wish it wasn't taken 10 years ago! :devil:

That's seriously my favorit picture of you, Sporty. I think you look GORGEOUS!!

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

You both look great in your avatars. Hey Swede, why you cropping out your old man like that?

Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to have him in there. I was very careful to keep his pic off SBR because of all the bullies, but people seem a little more tactful here...so I'll fix it.

RageWizard

EOG Senior Member

Well, I guess it couldn't hurt to have him in there. I was very careful to keep his pic off SBR because of all the bullies, but people seem a little more tactful here...so I'll fix it.

Nah, don't bother, it may end up elseware without even trying, and dudes here could care less.

Can u fix me too? :pop:

On second thought, lol...

Blondie

EOG Master

I believe they are purchased in the unlikely event that you need to hit someone over the head with them. The recipient always seems to hope they are fur-lined.

You thought this out huh? :pop:

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry

you guys do realize that sportsgirl and mofome are the same person right?