O'Neal, Garnett both sit

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Ron Artest had 26 points to lead the Indiana Pacers to a 93-84 win over the Minnesota Timberwolves in a preseason game on Friday night.

Rashad McCants scored 14 points and Troy Hudson and Bracey Wright each had 12 for the Timberwolves, who played without Kevin Garnett (sore right knee) and Wally Szczerbiak (sprained foot). Garnett made the trip to Indiana, but stayed in the locker room to receive treatment.

The Pacers were short-handed as well. Eight players missed the game with injuries, including starters Jermaine O'Neal (thigh bruise), Jamaal Tinsley (bruised back) and Jeff Foster (sore achilles).
Indiana took control in the second quarter after falling behind by 12 early. The Pacers used a 12-0 run to open a 53-45 lead with under two minutes left before the break. Indiana shot 73 percent (11-of-15) in the quarter and led 60-50 at halftime.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/4993472

Bettor days

EOG Dedicated
dont get me wrong i dont hate him cuz hes a punk.. i hate him because he is such a good player.. imo the most important layer on that team... heres to hoping he gets in another season ending brawl.:+thumbs-2