Osaka fake mental health issues

railbird

EOG Master
pre planned talking point, NONE of this was her idea. this was prepared atleast 2 months ago. IS she a shy Jap? or a far left malcom X angry White hater? ill say more the latter

common guy

EOG Senior Member
pre planned talking point, NONE of this was her idea. this was prepared atleast 2 months ago. IS she a shy Jap? or a far left malcom X angry White hater? ill say more the latter

Could be she just cares about mental health. It’s a huge thing and she is doing an amazing service putting mental health in the spotlight.
People who struggle with depression,self doubt, hatred etc-they can do harmful things like drugs,drinking,overeating or lashing out in hateful ways like racism,religous insults or join cults. In the end the French open doesn’t mean shit and helping people grasp mental health means everything. Good on Naomi- very selfless.

nut6

EOG Master
She is a female version of dink and milkshake, a Jap communist snowflake.

Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I will give Osucky the benefit of the doubt she is having mental issues. Time will tell if this was a planned walkout. Lose nothing by taking her at her word. If she uses this to launch a social justice gig then Birdie will be right again.

railbird

EOG Master
I will give Osucky the benefit of the doubt she is having mental issues. Time will tell if this was a planned walkout. Lose nothing by taking her at her word. If she uses this to launch a social justice gig then Birdie will be right again.
her social justice gig was launched last year. When she is around her fellow leftist dirtbags in newyork like spike lee, Billie Jean Queen, Serena, Katrina Adamas, she wont be as sy.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Huh? Right again? Wasn't Trump getting reelected his early lock of this decade? Lol

Didn't he predict 300 people would die from Covid? Lol. Then when you predicted 175 would die, he liked your prediction more than his. Lol

Doesn't he claim Hank Aaron, Larry King and Marvin Hagler all died from the Covid vaccine? Lol Right again? Come on Dumb Dude. Get your head out of your ass.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Rail is an idiot...mental health issues is not a joke and should be taken very seriously....
Huh? Right again? Wasn't Trump getting reelected his early lock of this decade? Lol

Didn't he predict 300 people would die from Covid? Lol. Then when you predicted 175 would die, he liked your prediction more than his. Lol

Doesn't he claim Hank Aaron, Larry King and Marvin Hagler all died from the Covid vaccine? Lol Right again? Come on Dumb Dude. Get your head out of your ass.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Imagine if a male tennis player acted like she did? She didn't want to play because she prob wouldn't win, so she used her mental health as a reason to quit after getting peeved for being fined.

boston massacre

EOG Master

Osucky

Here's Another Big Suki.

1622644058342.png

boston massacre

EOG Master
Imagine if a male tennis player acted like she did? She didn't want to play because she prob wouldn't win, so she used her mental health as a reason to quit after getting peeved for being fined.

How About if it was Ivanka Trump ?

The Lying Cock Sucking Fake News Liberal Rat Fucks in The Media, Would Be Fabricating All Kinds of Hoaxes.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
she was drawing dead on the slow courts, lets see her pull this BS at the us open fast courts.

BREAKING: Naomi Osaka has withdrawn from Wimbledon.

A statement from her team says: "Naomi won’t be playing Wimbledon this year. She is taking some personal time with friends and family. She will be ready for the Olympics and is excited to play in front of her home fans."

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Roger and Osucky walk from the Frenchy. Raffy and Osucky blow off Wimbledon. The majors are literally the only reason tennis exists and the top players treat them like Challenger Tour. Without the majors bringing in the Michael Cash, the ATP and WTA will collapse like Arena Football. They already are being dumped to the Tennis Channel that nobody watches.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't give a shit and I still take Osucky at her word until she proves me wrong but Fagger and Raffy are pieces of pussy shit. They have a professional obligation to compete in all 4 majors and sell out until match piss unless they are legitimately injured. They aren't. They are making strategic decisions to only play in the majors they think they can win. The ATP has become horse racing. Fuck both of them.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Osaka out of U.S. Open tonight beaten as -600 favorite by Leylah Fernandez.
Naomi for sure has some serious mental health issues blocking her from playing her best tennis.
Sad.

railbird

EOG Master
Osaka out of U.S. Open tonight beaten as -600 favorite by Leylah Fernandez.
Naomi for sure has some serious mental health issues blocking her from playing her best tennis.
Sad.
every girl under 23 that loses a tennis match has mental health issues, losing causes greif

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Oh the irony. She came out by beating Serena in the US Open after Serena had a meltdown and now is in hold my sushi mode.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Retire and do your social justice thing. And that goes for Raffy and Fagger who don't even play most of the time.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And there is a bigger problem. Go to livescore and look at all the matches canceled or won by retirement. This is a problem and it is getting worse and worse. Ko Ko only does it more blatantly because she's a kunt. Laying down and quiting is routine in the WTA and ATP.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
A little dramatic during that post game press conference. I'm sure she could afford to miss the minor exhibitionist tournaments and will see her in the Australian in January with a thankfully lower seeding.

Heim

EOG Master
I saw her post match conference. She's not faking. It took the Williams sisters a while early
to get used to the fanfare and missteps as they rose to prominence.

But they had their father who was tough as nails. She doesn't have a authoritative figure like him.

Let's see how long she takes off, again.

railbird

EOG Master
I saw her post match conference. She's not faking. It took the Williams sisters a while early
to get used to the fanfare and missteps as they rose to prominence.

But they had their father who was tough as nails. She doesn't have a authoritative figure like him.

Let's see how long she takes off, again.
every girl that loses a match is sobbing under the grandstands, she isnt the only one. she isnt entitled to win, she needs to grind like the other immigrants

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Birdie on Ko Ko but applies to Osucky - All these feminists running the WTA. Chris Evert. Billy Jean King. They need to find her a shrink. Get a little mentally tougher.