OT: INTERNET POSTING BULLIES

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Re: OT: INTERNET POSTING BULLIES

Why is it always the simple minded people the biggest blowhards? Rainbow types in capital letters to signify that he is the big man on the forums? If he only knew it just makes him out to be an idiot who does not know where the Capslock key is on the keyboard. :+textinb3

Yes, I have pointed out where the Caps Lock key is on the keyboard several times, but rainblo just has trouble learning new things since birth. He was born to make the best lines only, everything else is incomprehensible to him. Good thing with rainblo is he practically flames himself. So easy entertainment once you get him started.

OF...::LMAO::

hugh G. Rection

EOG Member

Sorry Froggie, I have no idea who jjgold or raiders is although I have read some of his posts, seems like an okay guy. I'm new to all this posting stuff but you seem to do nothing but critisize others and I've always disliked people who put down others in the hopes that it makes them look better. It's not working buddy,Two thinks I'm sure about, I'm not a ghost and you sir are a jackass.

hugh G. Rection

EOG Member

Sorry Froggie, I do not know jjgold nor do I know raiders although I have read some of his posts and he seems like an okay guy. I am new to these forums so I really am not a ghost, but you sir, are a jackass. All you do is critisize others and something I really dislike is people who put others down to make themselves look better. I hate to tell you it's not working buddy. You sound like a whinny child, now GROW UP

rainbow

EOG Master

Why is it always the simple minded people the biggest blowhards? Rainbow types in capital letters to signify that he is the big man on the forums? If he only knew it just makes him out to be an idiot who does not know where the Capslock key is on the keyboard. :+textinb3
I TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS SO DIP WICKS LIKE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THE POINT, SON, ONE THING I DON`T DO IS LIE ABOUT MY POSITION, THAT YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK WITH YOU, I COULD CARELESS IF YOU BELIEVE I KNOW THIS BUSINESS OR NOT.

It's always good to see you around rainbow..:cheers

How's this 4th of July weekend treating you? :pop:

rainbow

EOG Master

Yes, I have pointed out where the Caps Lock key is on the keyboard several times, but rainblo just has trouble learning new things since birth. He was born to make the best lines only, everything else is incomprehensible to him. Good thing with rainblo is he practically flames himself. So easy entertainment once you get him started.

OF...::LMAO::
I DON`T FLAME MYSELF, I SPEAK THE TRUTH, SOMETHING YOU VERY SELDOM DO.

rainbow

EOG Master

It's always good to see you around rainbow..:cheers

How's this 4th of July weekend treating you? :pop:
Shrink, it hasn`t been a good 4th of July at all for me, alot of bad things are going on right now, but through the grace of God I will get through it. I hope you and your family are all well.