Over/under when Romo dumps fatty

Re: Over/under when Romo dumps fatty

She never had that great of a body to begin with. Always had a flat ass....and don't go posting pictures from Dukes of Hazard, either...she stuffed her shorts. Don't believe me? Find the other picture of her in this outfit from another angle. For someone who put on a few pounds, her butt should be a lot rounder.

In any case, she's still a pretty girl.

Doc Mercer

EOG Master

Going public with confessions is good for the soul:

I HAVE DONE WORSE ....

There .... I feel better

ShamsWoof10

EOG Enthusiast

I hope he keeps her... He probably will because she will likely be a better fuck and care for him more but more importantly for the team... She probably won't be hanging out and his play and decision making could improve...

Of course getting some better OLinemen could help that too...

:smoking2:

janus

EOG Dedicated

LOL....nooooo....even suburban white girls know a flat ass when they see one. :LMAO

i'll grant you, she's dumb as a stump and hasn't a speck of talent... but when suburban white girls say something like "she never had that great of a body to begin with", it reminds me of how all the wanna-be girls in my high school used to talk about the prom queen.

tripp

EOG Master

damn has she ever gone downhill. from one of the hottest chicks to this..very disappointing to see.

munson15

I want winners...

I'll take her off his hands if that's how it goes down.:smoking2:

i'll grant you, she's dumb as a stump and hasn't a speck of talent... but when suburban white girls say something like "she never had that great of a body to begin with", it reminds me of how all the wanna-be girls in my high school used to talk about the prom queen.

You have the wrong girl there. I love my body.

If you look at pictures of her, she doesn't have much in the way of hips or butt. Even in this pic, she has a big thick belt on to define her waist. I'm just not a huge fan of that body shape. I'll take my body now (about 15 pounds heavier than I was in my avatar) over hers in her prime any day of the week.

I mean, I guess there was a time she was in great shape. Yeah, she had a nice bod...but I think it got a lot more hype than it was worth. Just my opinion.

Go with the 20 pound rule. If she goes 115 to 135, dump her; if she goes 120 to 140, dump her, etc.

NoNewbieca

EOG Dedicated

Funny, I would think Romo would be dumping her for being dumber than a brick long before any weight gain. Just sayin...

Reason number 248 to 251 why being with Sweded is better than Jessica Simpson:

248. Sweded can put a sentence together and express her feelings in writing with clarity.

249. Sweded has a sense of humour, and can take it as well as give it all in good humour.

250. Sweded is real, with no false pretenses and looking to gain negative publicity for herself by wearing a hideous outfit because negative publicity is better than obscurity any day.

251. Sweded has curves, and not just on top. :+excited-

LOL! Thanks NoNewbieca! 12io4j2w90

But I'm not trying to compete with the girl. I was just stating my opinion.

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

Jenny Craig probably told her to gain a little weight....make a big deal about it.....than say she lost all that weight on Jenny Craig's diet plan and wallah, instant payday.

PassTheRock

EOG Master

She never had that great of a body to begin with. Always had a flat ass....and don't go posting pictures from Dukes of Hazard, either...she stuffed her shorts. Don't believe me? Find the other picture of her in this outfit from another angle. For someone who put on a few pounds, her butt should be a lot rounder.

In any case, she's still a pretty girl.
Actually, yeah, she did have a nice body.

Enfuego

EOG Dedicated

Not one of you including Swede would not have your way with her. You guys make me laugh.

She’s just going to keep getting fatter and fatter. There’s not reason to think it’s going to stop here. Fast forward a few years and you’ll be looking a blonde haired version of Roseanne Barr!