PART 2 MRBOWLING300 NFL post-up contest players: $500 college football bowls contest

Dell Dude

EOG Master
3*
Air Farce
Wisky

UCF
Arkansas

North Carolina

4*
Ole Miss
Minnesoda
Oklahoma
Texas
NC State

5*
Pittsburgh
Tennessee
Alabama
Iowa
Michigan

7*
Purdue
Tulane

8*
Illinois
Penn State

10*
Ohio State

Dell Dude

EOG Master
What Anny said.

analyzer
Today, 11:06 PM

I hope I don't lose this contest because of that KU cover. UnFUCKINGbelievable.

In case you missed it, lets recap the number of things that had to go KU's way, to get the cover.

With 12 seconds left in the first half, Ark is around the 10 yard line, with about 14 seconds left. The officials missed a delayed snap on Arkansas. They missed about 3 false starts on Ark in the game by way. Officiating was horrible. Regardless, the ARK QB knew it was penalty, hesitated like he was waiting for it, and then ended up throwing an interception. We go to the half 31-13.

Arkansas extends lead to 38-13.

Later in the 3rd KU makes it 38-20.

At some point, they make it 38-23, and we stood there until very late in the 4th.

With 2:43 left in the 4th, Ark has a 15 point lead, with the ball, at around the 25 yard line of KU. They are about 1 play away from kneel downs.

There is a "Fumble", KU returns it to mid field. Review clearly shows the runners elbow hit the ground WITH control of the ball, but the officiating crew rules STANDS.

KU driving, they get sacked. There is an intentional grounding. CLEAR intentional grounding, but the crew only calls holding. So instead of 3rd and 35, it's 2nd and 29. Either way KU converts. Then they score.

There is a minute left, and KU has no timeouts. They convert an onside kick, that might be the worst coverage by the receiving team, I've ever seen. Arkansas doesn't even touch the ball.

KU drives again, and on a 2nd and 15, they score.

Make the 2 pt conversion.

Stop ARK From getting a fg in the last 41 seconds.

Convert a 4th and goal from the 3 in OT, or again, Arkansas will likely cover.

ARk scores first in the 2nd OT, and gets the 2 point conversion.

KU on 2nd and 17, converts, and eventually scores, ending any chance of an Ark cover.

So lets recap.

KU, in the last 2:43, with no timeouts, needed:

1) Fumble recovery, on what I would consider not a fumble.
2) Convert a 2nd and 29. (Clev got a cover out of Houston, when they converted 1st and 30 on their final drive, now she gets a cover out of KU after they convert 2nd and 29). Wow.
3) Score.
4) Convert and onside.
5) convert a 3rd and 15.
6) Score.
7) convert a 4th and goal from the 3.

That's about 10,000 to 1.

Unbelievable. I"m sorry Goon. And that was some very shady officiating. That targeting one at the end, didn't affect the spread, but my god, it was tackling a ball carrier. The ball carrier is going to the ground, and the hit was with the shoulder. I disagree with the call.

How do you fuck up an onside kick that bad??? How do you risk a fumble, when you have a 15 point lead, 2:43 left, and KU is out of timeouts. If there was ever a time to take a knee, when you can't mathematically run out the clock, that might have been it. KU should have had about 40 seconds left, down 15. Impossible to win, or cover at that point.

You just can't make shit like this up. Reminds me of that Pittsburg college bowl game many years ago, where a team scored 3 times in the last 2 min to cover. 2 successful onside kicks on that one. Unreal.

And when it's 2nd and 29, why wouldn't you send the house???

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
3*
Air Farce
Wisky

UCF
Arkansas

North Carolina

4*
Ole Miss
Minnesoda
Oklahoma
Texas
NC State

5*
Pittsburgh
Tennessee
Alabama
Iowa
Michigan

7*
Purdue
Tulane

8*
Illinois
Penn State

10*
Ohio State

Like Kari Lake, Arkansas became a loser after counting the Maricopa County mail-in ballots.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Good morning guilty please note. My Major Wager pretend card is still she's perfect. Losses here were teams ouside my top 15.

3*
273 Ohio State +6.5
276 Michigan -7.5
278 Illinois -2
281 Purdue +10.5
284 Penn State +2.5

2*
261 Pittsburgh U +6.5
268 Tennessee +6.5
269 Iowa -2
272 Alabama -3.5
279 Tulane +1.5

1*
227 Air Force +6.5
244 Wisconsin -3
249 North Carolina +14

253 Minnesota -7
255 Oklahoma +7.5

Dell Dude

EOG Master
3*
Air Farce
Wisky

UCF
Arkansas

North Carolina

4*
Ole Miss
Minnesoda
Oklahoma

Texas
NC State

5*
Pittsburgh
Tennessee
Alabama
Iowa
Michigan

7*
Purdue
Tulane

8*
Illinois
Penn State

10*
Ohio State

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Also switched to Maryland. It happens when forced to post entire card before the first bowl. Doesn't matter. I will win with the big star plays. No switching. Grabbing the cock.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
3*
Air Farce
Wisky

UCF
Arkansas

North Carolina

4*
Ole Miss
Minnesoda
Oklahoma

Texas
NC State

5*
Pittsburgh
Tennessee

Alabama
Iowa
Michigan

7*

Purdue
Tulane

8*
Illinois
Penn State

10*
Ohio State

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Should have won Arkansas and I did win Washington and Maryland but switched after contest card. Maybe I should have waited longer than 20 seconds after Woody posted lines.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
ATTENTION WHORE: MR. BOWLING AND MR. WOODROW

If I win or hit the board this contest, I authorize entire prize to go to a Dell Dude vs Kinky be best contest. Kinky is doing the March Challenge. I will post parallel picks in my Dell Dude vanity thread. Same rules (not suggestions, JK) and whoever does be best wins. If it is Kinky, money goes to his favourite charity. If I win, I finally get paid and I only ask Kinky to take me off pretend ignore forever. Might as well add the prize money of the NFLe contest though that is unlikely.

We are going by Fight Club rules. No matter what, this is final as soon as I click post. I cannot change my mind and take it back. The good thing is this doesn't require Kinky to accept. Only need his March plays.

Done.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
3*
Air Farce
Wisky

UCF
Arkansas

North Carolina

4*
Ole Miss
Minnesoda
Oklahoma

Texas
NC State

5*
Pittsburgh
Tennessee
Alabama
Iowa

Michigan

7*

Purdue
Tulane

8*
Illinois
Penn State

10*
Ohio State

Dell Dude

EOG Master
On suggestions vs rules. Any Kinky Newspaper infraction is a miscontest and I get paid. I'm not doing that shit. Simple rules. If broken, that's it. I will let Woodrow be the grading authority.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Despite CB making his thoughts known about the lack of updated standings, I mostly like not having any real idea the current leaders.

I do know that you have 10* Buckeyeys and 5* Michigan selections.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
ATTENTION WHORE: MR. BOWLING AND MR. WOODROW

If I win or hit the board this contest, I authorize entire prize to go to a Dell Dude vs Kinky be best contest. Kinky is doing the March Challenge. I will post parallel picks in my Dell Dude vanity thread. Same rules (not suggestions, JK) and whoever does be best wins. If it is Kinky, money goes to his favourite charity. If I win, I finally get paid and I only ask Kinky to take me off pretend ignore forever. Might as well add the prize money of the NFLe contest though that is unlikely.

We are going by Fight Club rules. No matter what, this is final as soon as I click post. I cannot change my mind and take it back. The good thing is this doesn't require Kinky to accept. Only need his March plays.

Done.

Great idea.

Sort of like JK's former octagon segment here.

It's official now.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
10$ Utah TBD
8$ Sandiego State L
8* Montana State L
7* NC Central W
7* Oregon State W
5* Southern Miss W
5* Florida State L
5* Kansas State L
5* North Dakota State L
5* Georgia L
4* Tulane TBD
4* Arkansas L
4* Minnesota W
4* Georgia Southern L
4* South Carolina L
3* Wisconson W
3* Marshall W
3* Baylor L
3* Washington W
3* Troy W

Started some grading to see who already may be eliminated.

Last edited:

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
10 New Mexico State +3 W

8 Pittsburgh +5.5 W
8 LSU -11 TBD

7 Ohio State +6.5 W
7 Oklahoma +7.5 W

5 Kentucky +2 L
5 Mississippi State +2 TBD
5 Central Florida +2.5 L
5 Buffalo +3.5 W
5 South Alabama -5 L

4 UAB -11 L
4 Jackson State -14 L
4 Fresno State -4 W
4 Boise State -10.5 L
4 UL Lafayette +6.5 L

3 East Carolina -8 W
3 Texas Tech +3.5 W
3 North Carolina State +1.5 L
3 South Carolina +2 L
3 Washington +4 W

I'm still looking, but DD this looks like your competition down the stretch and you are on opposite sides of two games.

Ruca LSU and Mississippi State

DD Purdue and Illinois

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Somebody tell that bum Kinky he may have a chance to win $500 for his pretend fake charity. JK and he will split it.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
It appears one poster PM'd picks to me prior to the deadline.

Despite the rules clearly stating that submitting picks via PM was not the required format, I'll consult with JK whether or not the good guy exception is in play.

As DD often squawks, EOG has a tad of everything goes wild side.

#johnfetterman