Pats over Denver for the Limit please

tripp

EOG Master
Re: Pats over Denver for the Limit please

I agree Offenses help win games but in the playoffs DEFENSE will win games. Packers have one of the worst defenses (By yards - which sucks for determining "BEST" defenses) because they are up so much at the end of games they allow teams to throw for tons of yards in order to keep the clock running. I'd love to see what GB's stats are when the game was CLOSE and then subtract all yards given up when the game was "over" and they took everyone out and gave up 150 yards on defense in 4Q because no one really gave a crap

Just watch the Giants game. The defense was horrendous, wide open Giants players all over the place, especially when the game was on the line late.

I agree sometimes it can be misleading if a team is giving up a ton of yards late playing softer defenses, but Packers have been giving up a lot early most games too.

Defense didn't win for them in the playoffs last year either. Offense carried them to four wins away from Lambeau. 121 points in four games will beat teams, even with a mediocre defense (Green Bay didn't have one last year, but sure as hell does this year)

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

I wish I were as confident as you. Pats record in Denver is TERRIBLE. Brady record is not good in Denver. Belichick record, you guessed it...terrible as well out there. Pats have trouble out there. I was a little surprised by the line move. Good luck...

bernardoincr

EOG Dedicated

BG laid the 6.5 today--went to 7 .ray is on the right side apparently.
by the way if you know how to handicap and manage patiently martingale
can be profitable. aceace has won @ 410 sessions without a loss--not bad.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

High Times has some great points but wish he would argue without getting really angry...Pinny is a little different than your average book...they also gamble a little and their lines reflect it...and also they are very intelligent when it comes to moving lines...

I would take High Times against WVU if you had to pick games with the opening line and not against some stale numbers...not a dig against WVU, but just an opinon...he has been around books more than WVU has...both guys are intelligent enough to make money at what they do..

railbird

EOG Master

High Times has some great points but wish he would argue without getting really angry...Pinny is a little different than your average book...they also gamble a little and their lines reflect it...and also they are very intelligent when it comes to moving lines...

I would take High Times against WVU if you had to pick games with the opening line and not against some stale numbers...not a dig against WVU, but just an opinon...he has been around books more than WVU has...both guys are intelligent enough to make money at what they do..

I wouldnt give 2 cents for either of their opinions

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

I wish I were as confident as you. Pats record in Denver is TERRIBLE. Brady record is not good in Denver. Belichick record, you guessed it...terrible as well out there. Pats have trouble out there. I was a little surprised by the line move. Good luck...

I don't think a line move has gone in Denvers direction yet since Tebow started. Everyone keeps expecting them to not cover one of these days.

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

Your dislike for WVU is really hurting you here - it's distorted your view. High Times hasn't shown one bit of evidence that he's sharp or wins money at this. There's nothing more annoying than when you guys pat some guy on the back for being sharp without any evidence. You'd never argue that there was no such thing as the Pinny lean, yet you side with High Times here just because you don't like WVU. It's getting old, and this is coming from me and I'd consider you a friend on these boards because of our interactions. I like you about 100 times more than I like WVU, and I can't agree with you on this one.

WVU

EOG Master

VD just likes old people. Fact. He hates on me for whatever reason, but all I do is win.

The Pats are up to 7.5 all over Vegas now. Bottom Line: Denver with Tebow is 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 games. The Patsies with Brady and that defense are 3-5 ATS in their last 8 games. Who do you want to take. Tebow +7.5 or the Brady Bunch -7.5?

High Times

EOG Master

Your dislike for WVU is really hurting you here - it's distorted your view. High Times hasn't shown one bit of evidence that he's sharp or wins money at this. There's nothing more annoying than when you guys pat some guy on the back for being sharp without any evidence. You'd never argue that there was no such thing as the Pinny lean, yet you side with High Times here just because you don't like WVU. It's getting old, and this is coming from me and I'd consider you a friend on these boards because of our interactions. I like you about 100 times more than I like WVU, and I can't agree with you on this one.

That fact that I happen to know everything about this business FROM BOTH sides mean nothing to you.

You guys are wasting your time.

I have no idea why you don't like me, but it's cool. This is the internet where dumb asses like you and WVU and IT can pretend to be sharp.

You guys are sharp alright. You 3 all know you can act smart by attacking anybody that tries to expose all your bullshit.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a bunch of nobodys

High Times

EOG Master

And you and your buddy's refuse to explain if there's a Pinny lean how come every favorite has the best price at Pinny? Is that a lean? Every fucking game is lower!

Even tonight's 2 small college football games Pinny has the best price on the Favorite.

That is not a lean. That's called always having the best price on the favorite and INVITING all their bettors to load up on the favorites with them.

That's pretty much it.

Pinny wants favorite money game after game after game.

:btj:

WVU

EOG Master

You're a bonus whore.

That is not winning. That is being a leach.
You don't know what I do. I do know that I can pick winners better than you. The game has passed you by. You are old and set in your ways and that is your downfall. Good day

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

The Pats are up to 7.5 all over Vegas now. Bottom Line: Denver with Tebow is 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 games. The Patsies with Brady and that defense are 3-5 ATS in their last 8 games. Who do you want to take. Tebow +7.5 or the Brady Bunch -7.5?

Agree. Also my points about the Patrios history in Denver HAS TO be a factor. However the line movement is mind boggling to me and you must respect it.....or else. WIth that being said I like Denver but not big.....

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

You don't know what I do. I do know that I can pick winners better than you. The game has passed you by. You are old and set in your ways and that is your downfall. Good day

I like both you guys and I mean that. WV is no fool and is determined and smart enough to win. HT has been thru the wars and has shown some great points in the last year. He is a long time gambler and knows what he is doing despite the bashing he takes....

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

VD just likes old people. Fact. He hates on me for whatever reason, but all I do is win.

I don't hate...I just don't like your persona on line trying to be something you are not...I have met you in person and you carry yourself much better....the internet image you portray and want people to believe isn't doing you any justice...you are not a gambler...you are a contest and bonus whore expert...you are good at what you do...

WVU

EOG Master

But I can also pick winners and I have proved that time and time again. I am not here to impress you or anyone, but the fact is I make money doing what I do and nearly all the rest of you (yourself included) do not.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

That's OK by me but I still stand by my post....

The often used term "Pinny Lean" does not make every gambler a sure fired winner...some use their info better than others..

Timely Hero

Jacoby Blows

That fact that I happen to know everything about this business FROM BOTH sides mean nothing to you.

You guys are wasting your time.

I have no idea why you don't like me, but it's cool. This is the internet where dumb asses like you and WVU and IT can pretend to be sharp.

You guys are sharp alright. You 3 all know you can act smart by attacking anybody that tries to expose all your bullshit.

I wouldn't expect anything less from a bunch of nobodys

I have no problem with you most of the time High Times - it's the "sharp"/non-sharp argument that gets tiresome. You're an extremist when you post - sometimes I think you do it to get a rise. With you in general, I have no issue what-so-ever, and wish you a good holiday. :cheers

High Times

EOG Master

And you just made my point AGAIN.

I don't know what you do ...... I can agree to that

But

You know what I do?

You have no idea what I have done and what I will do in the future.

You can guess all you want and hopefully everyone here that posts understands that you are just guessing about what you know and don't know.

You are clueless and maybe someday you will admit that .....

:pop:

Good day

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

But I can also pick winners and I have proved that time and time again. I am not here to impress you or anyone, but the fact is I make money doing what I do and nearly all the rest of you (yourself included) do not.

I am a gambler WVU...you are not....and it has nothing to do with flipping coins...

High Times

EOG Master

I have no problem with you most of the time High Times - it's the "sharp"/non-sharp argument that gets tiresome. You're an extremist when you post - sometimes I think you do it to get a rise. With you in general, I have no issue what-so-ever, and wish you a good holiday. :cheers

I get carried away for sure,

But doesn't everybody?

:btj:

High Times

EOG Master

I know guys who pick up cans in the street that can pick winners.

It's what you do with that talent that makes a person a winner or loser.

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated

And you just made my point AGAIN.

I don't know what you do ...... I can agree to that

But

You know what I do?

You have no idea what I have done and what I will do in the future.

You can guess all you want and hopefully everyone here that posts understands that you are just guessing about what you know and don't know.

You are clueless and maybe someday you will admit that .....

Good day

I have ALWAYS said this about WV. He tries to tell everyone about things he has no clue on....he could not possibly know some of the things he states as fact like who wins. I would never post about that because when you are wrong you look like a fool. And he is just speculating.

DJDalamar

EOG Dedicated

Geez Pinny is up to +9 now I knew that line would move I just couldn't decide which way.

Ray Luca

EOG Master

Is this a Denver Pinny lean to you..? I have a question depending on your answer

I asked WVU but no answer on record.

My question was, when I posted this game everyone was at -6 incl Pinny. Then everyone went to -6.5 except Pinny, they were at -6.

Now they are at -9.. What to the lean guys say now..?